Trader's interface

tornadojack

Sodbuster
It's good enough for buying 20-30 pieces of one item. But when I want to buy hundred or even thousand, that's a real test for fingers and challenge for nerves.

I see 2 ways to improve interface:
1) I click and hold left mouse button, items count will increase gradually. Stop when I stop holding button.
2) I click right mouse button and get the field to enter required quantity from keyboard. Console users may ignore it.

They may be mutually complementary.

Ereo

Helper
Shift and left click (hold down) will raise quantity of items by one until you let go. Shift and right click does the same, but with 5 items at once.

Still takes a long time, but it's better than clicking a million times ;)

I would like to see the slidebar like in mobile, although purchasing small quantities gets hard when you have a lot of money.

Or just open a menu to enter a number.

imnvs

Local Legend
I think you have it backwards @Ereo because Shift+Left Click gets me 5, Shift+Right Click does the same... except that you can hold down Right Click for it to continue buying 5 at a time until letting go.

Oh, and also, at 1.5.5 we will apparently be getting the ability to Ctrl+Click to get 25 at a time, so Ctrl+Right Click holding will go 5x as fast.

In past threads, I believe the ability to enter a quantity was the standout favorite.