tilapia?

MineRaft47

Tiller
I was just fishing on the beach from 12.30 to 11 trying to catch a tilapia (fall, clear weather) and can't seem to catch one, I caught 9 super cucumbers for goodness sake! is tilapia meant to be rare?
thanks

MineRaft47

Tiller
Tilapia can be caught at the Beach in Summer and Fall, at any time before 2:00PM, regardless of the weather.

They aren't particularly rare, just head there in the morning!

Also, good job you for catching nine Super Cucumbers. They're not easy! :D
thanks :3 yes I was surprised when the fishing bar suddendly started to rocket arournd the place lol :D but I somehow didn't lose a single one :3 i'm also quite proud of that becuase that fishing trip was also meant to knock off the rust from my fishing skill after not playing for nearing a year (gasps of shock)

MineRaft47

Tiller
took me ages to catch on too and I was forever catching cucumbers. I moved to the end of the pier to the right side of Willy's hut and mamaged to catch one there.
thanks :3 I don't think location matters much but I'll fish there for luck :) (I caught the super cucumbers to the left of the fish-shop)
anyway wish me luck on catching one today :3
thanks for reply's, it's appreciated :3

MineRaft47

Tiller
Location doesn't affect anything, yeah (although the bobber's distance from shore does affect probabilities - generally, farther from shore means a higher chance of harder fish).
yeah, that much I mostly realized, I pride my ability in casting max's :) (about a 40% rate, but all of the rest miss "max" by a fraction)
thanks for the advice :3