Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Today at 8:57 AM #2,941 Nonak said: I added some white and now its not so saturated Click to expand... Are you confident you only painted the chickens?
Nonak said: I added some white and now its not so saturated Click to expand... Are you confident you only painted the chickens?
Nonak Local Legend Today at 8:58 AM #2,942 Gridball Pom Queen said: Are you confident you only painted the chickens? Click to expand... No... Did you paint us too?
Gridball Pom Queen said: Are you confident you only painted the chickens? Click to expand... No... Did you paint us too?
Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Today at 9:19 AM #2,943 Nonak said: No... Did you paint us too? Click to expand... Yes, we too have been painted.
Nonak Local Legend 14 minutes ago #2,944 Gridball Pom Queen said: Yes, we too have been painted. Click to expand... I wonder how that happened... Welp not the worst color to be I suppose.
Gridball Pom Queen said: Yes, we too have been painted. Click to expand... I wonder how that happened... Welp not the worst color to be I suppose.