Wait, what happens?Wait! we know what happens when those little chickens get close to ice cream!
Wait…What happens?Wait! we know what happens when those little chickens get close to ice cream!
This is what happens when you’re the same person.Wait, what happens?

We're the same person. Yes I forgot.@Nonak @Gridball Pom Queen you both forgot? they ate it.
Because of their sweet beak, i think.We're the same person. Yes I forgot.
Who's it and why did they eat them?
They all share one beak? Wow.Because of their sweet beak, i think.
Ahh yes! Well then then they are lucky duckies!Because of their sweet beak, i think.
When did our chickens become ducks?Ahh yes! Well then then they are lucky duckies!
Chickens, to be precise.Ahh yes! Well then then they are lucky duckies!
Uhhhh…? Umm… during evolution at some point?Ahh yes! Well then then they are lucky duckies!

My apologies! I was only mistaken because they were painted chickens.Chickens, to be precise.
Yeah, it's all pretty confusing.Uhhhh…? Umm… during evolution at some point?
My apologies! I was only mistaken because they were painted chickens.
They've already landed in iceland (with lowercase i) and are standing on CD's pretending to be ice cubes.Yeah, it's all pretty confusing.
but the important thing now is: where will the chickens land? Because during our confusion those ignorant chickens ate all the ice cream again.
They will land on some ducks.Yeah, it's all pretty confusing.
but the important thing now is: where will the chickens land? Because during our confusion those ignorant chickens ate all the ice cream again.





Oh no... they'll probably blend in, and we will no longer be able to find them.They will land on some ducks.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Paint them something else, quick!Oh no... they'll probably blend in, and we will no longer be able to find them.
I'm paiting them red. A deep, saturated wine-red.Paint them something else, quick!
I added some white and now its not so saturatedI'm paiting them red. A deep, saturated wine-red.







