Creator Response Tabletop Simulator

I just got my copy. I plan to work on finishing stuff up tonight and tomorrow. I shall post a link when I finish.

EDIT: As others have pointed out, all Cole or ConcernedApe have to do is ask me to not post it/take it down and I shall.

Lavakatana

Farmhand
If you guys need any assistance with anything Tabletop Simulator, feel free to ask. I do community management for them (https://kb.tabletopsimulator.com/getting-started/chat-rules/#moderators), but I also have experience with workshop mods and json editing.

I can get access to a large format scanner/overhead photography rig and can scan in whatever other things we need, my copy arrived but I have not opened it yet. I was going to tackle this myself for private usage but if the designer or publisher have given this their blessing I would have no problems collaborating! :]
Linkmaster001 and me are working on a version right now, but we could use better scans of the cards (season decks, items, epic items, events, villagers, mine maps/levels/events, profession decks, joja cards, pickaxe/hoe/rod decks, and gramps goals) and some of the tiles (buildings, quality side of crops/animalproducts, artifacts/minerals, animals (minus cow), fish tiles (I have images of 16 fish, still unsure on how many types of fishables there are) and maybe some others I am forgetting. I was able to rip a lot of images off the rulebook to give us starting points, but not everything is shown on the manual, so.

We will have some workable images in the meantime though to get it up and playable. But better scans would make it look way nicer obviously.

Last edited:

tyam

Greenhorn
Sure, I can get some 1200dpi scans and then convert those down to reasonable size (I think the scanner can go as high as 4800dpi but... why?) and lay them down in the format that TTS expects decks to be in, scan and edit the punchboards into tokens and sort them out later. My only concern is that if someone else is also scanning things, I would feel silly if we all did overlapping tasks and wasted each others time! Having said that, the list you've posted above is what I can start on, and if you want to add me on discord to communicate, I have added my discord tag to my profile here! :]

HarmB

Cowpoke
My scanner is currently in a closet not set up, so I think I can leave the scanning to @tyam .
This spreadsheet has a correct(per Cole) count of the items; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iL6BinQ-KxHdz1CclyjGC_eco0kgBJ70PiLqMbAVNfA/edit

For instance, there's almost 60 fish.

As the best division of time, it might be better for tyam to just take raw scans, upload those, and other people can help split them into tiles. If your game still has them not-punched-out, then it could easily be split programmatically. I could quickly do that, as well as linking the fronts/backs (because they end up in different positions when scanned).

Lavakatana

Farmhand
My scanner is currently in a closet not set up, so I think I can leave the scanning to @tyam .
This spreadsheet has a correct(per Cole) count of the items; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iL6BinQ-KxHdz1CclyjGC_eco0kgBJ70PiLqMbAVNfA/edit

For instance, there's almost 60 fish.

As the best division of time, it might be better for tyam to just take raw scans, upload those, and other people can help split them into tiles. If your game still has them not-punched-out, then it could easily be split programmatically. I could quickly do that, as well as linking the fronts/backs (because they end up in different positions when scanned).
There may be 60 fish tiles, but only 20 unique fish, such as there could be 4 broken CDs. So, while 60 tiles helps me, the breakdown of them is just as important as their scans.

Sure, I can get some 1200dpi scans and then convert those down to reasonable size (I think the scanner can go as high as 4800dpi but... why?) and lay them down in the format that TTS expects decks to be in, scan and edit the punchboards into tokens and sort them out later. My only concern is that if someone else is also scanning things, I would feel silly if we all did overlapping tasks and wasted each others time! Having said that, the list you've posted above is what I can start on, and if you want to add me on discord to communicate, I have added my discord tag to my profile here! :]
Linkmaster001 is working hard on getting images of the cards and what not, but his scanner is acting up and we've resorted to phone pictures. Better images won't speed up the time til we get a playable version, but it would go a long way in making it all look nice. At some point most of the images we are using atm will need to be updated.

ConraDargo

Tiller
If im not mistaken there are all Unique fish (Some fish have both a Ocean and a River type however) and trash types, then there are 3 duplicate Chest pieces,.
14 Blue Fish
14 Green Fish
9 Yellow Items
23 Blue Fish

Attached I have a full list of Named fish as well as images of all, they are not scan quality but they are a decent enough reference for collecting proper scans.
I also have decent images of all Villager cards, and most deck backings
Nice work there! 👏

Oh another thing just incase it isn't know about Geodes, each geode has 4 copies and all have a specific ore on the back
16 Geodes,
4 Normal - Copper Ore
4 Frozen - Iron Ore
4 Magma - Gold Ore
4 Omni - Iridium Ore

And incase you are attempting to match all of the Artifacts to their Mineral side here is a list of all 40 Tiles and their partners

Attachments

tyam

Greenhorn
The cards are going to be the annoying part. All the punch board stuff is done (I just need to upload the rest) but the cards will probably take the better part of a day to get scanned in. There's so many!

ConraDargo

Tiller
Yeah that’s a lot of cutting out that needs to be done! If the cards get uploaded in bulks to the Google Drive, then multiple ppl (whoever has time for it) could work together to cut them all out and save each card, one by one :)

tyam

Greenhorn
Yeah that’s a lot of cutting out that needs to be done! If the cards get uploaded in bulks to the Google Drive, then multiple ppl (whoever has time for it) could work together to cut them all out and save each card, one by one :)
That could be a good group project, and then we can put them back together into the correct deck image format! :)

Lavakatana

Farmhand
Linkmaster001 and Tyam are finishing up the stuff, we should have a workable copy to post sometime tonight would be my guess.

The first post will probably contain a few decks of cards that are readable, but will be rough. So, if you want pretty images only, wait a few more days.

I've made a scripted version based on the module uploaded to steam that covers the game setup (Seasons Deck, Foraging, Fishing, Player Tools, Community, Goals, Maps, Farm, Coins), however I don't know if I can put it on the workshop since it uses his assets and he seems to want to create his own scripted version

Lavakatana

Farmhand
I've made a scripted version based on the module uploaded to steam that covers the game setup (Seasons Deck, Foraging, Fishing, Player Tools, Community, Goals, Maps, Farm, Coins), however I don't know if I can put it on the workshop since it uses his assets and he seems to want to create his own scripted version
Linkmaster001 has done a scripted version with tyam's assets, we're tweaking it right now, should be posted shortly.