Creator Response Tabletop Simulator

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Nah, my copy hasn't arrived yet. No idea what happened, as it said it would arrive yesterday. It has since changed to "Pending". I still plan to work on it once I have my copy.
I'm seeing a lot of people seeing delays due to FedEx being hit with the extreme weather recently. Sorry for this! Please let me know if I can help track anything down.

Odin

Staff member
Nah, my copy hasn't arrived yet. No idea what happened, as it said it would arrive yesterday. It has since changed to "Pending". I still plan to work on it once I have my copy.
Mine did they same thing and it arrived the morning after the day initially listed. The day it arrived it still said pending, but also said on truck or out for delivery, something like that. Hopefully yours shows up soon!

viotech3

Greenhorn
I would assist with scanning, if needed, I just can't fit the board itself with my scanner. Tiles and such are relatively easy to do, though!

I'd prefer waiting for Colito, but if Colito's given the go-ahead due to the pressures of getting printwork, support, and general life - the best we can do is ease their burdens! <3

Lavakatana

Farmhand
I would assist with scanning, if needed, I just can't fit the board itself with my scanner. Tiles and such are relatively easy to do, though!

I'd prefer waiting for Colito, but if Colito's given the go-ahead due to the pressures of getting printwork, support, and general life - the best we can do is ease their burdens! <3
Someone be a hero and either put it up on TTS or scan the stuff and send it to me so I can

LRangerR

Local Legend

You can do it section by section and then piece it together in paint or some other editing tool? How big/small is your scanner?

viotech3

Greenhorn
You can do it section by section and then piece it together in paint or some other editing tool? How big/small is your scanner?
Someone be a hero and either put it up on TTS or scan the stuff and send it to me so I can
Yeah I can do a full scan of tiles & cards with enough time. It's not big enough for the square sections of the board, but I should be able to fit all the tiles into a single scan. It's not an ideal scanning quality, alas

Attachments

LRangerR

Local Legend
Yeah I can do a full scan of tiles & cards with enough time. It's not big enough for the square sections of the board, but I should be able to fit all the tiles into a single scan. It's not an ideal scanning quality, alas
How much of the board does it fit?

Lavakatana

Farmhand
It won't let it lay flat so it's a non-starter alas.

If we had a scan of the board we'd be set there, but I don't know how that's gonna happen
I've got a copy of the map, the quality of the scans aren't a huge issue as long as the words (etc.) are readable.

Attaching the map I have.

(The rulebook pdf has a great quality map that you can rip, which is where I got this btw).

Attachments

Mine did they same thing and it arrived the morning after the day initially listed. The day it arrived it still said pending, but also said on truck or out for delivery, something like that. Hopefully yours shows up soon!
Yeah, idk what is up with mine's status. It said it departed a specific location and was "In Transit" at 6PM yesterday, 6AM today, and 6PM today (yes all from the same location) and I do not have it yet, which is super peculiar. Don't think that has ever happened to me.

I've got a copy of the map, the quality of the scans aren't a huge issue as long as the words (etc.) are readable.

Attaching the map I have.

(The rulebook pdf has a great quality map that you can rip, which is where I got this btw).
Oooo... I can try and use this to help me finalize some positioning stuff. Thanks! One thing I have been wondering is what size is the board, and what size are the tiles?

Lavakatana

Farmhand
I got started without the game on some of the stuff that I could by ripping artwork assets from the rulebook pdf.

I've created the animal die, the starting player token, the gold coins (1, 5, 10), the heart tokens, and I've got most of the stuff for the stardew die (I need the die layout, I have the 3 images ready to go).

I've also ripped assorted hodgepodge pieces that were in the rule book, some of the crops and minerals and what not, but most of them I only have one side (quality side on the other side I think right?) and I have very few of them overall.

So obviously, someone with it in hand would be able to tell better what all assets I need.

@linkmastr001 the size of the assets can be whatever we want them for TTS *shrug* it doesn't have to match the real life relativity. Also, since you doing the scripting stuff, I can help make/upload assets for you, then you can just rip them for the scripted version.

1615174387531.png

Last edited:

HarmB

Cowpoke
Oooo... I can try and use this to help me finalize some positioning stuff. Thanks! One thing I have been wondering is what size is the board, and what size are the tiles?
The small tiles, like crops, forageables,fish,artifacts are 32mm x 32mm.
The player "cards" are 290mm x94.5 mm
Building/animal tiles are 50mm x 50 mm.
The board is 570mm x 570 mm.

Single coins are 21mm x 24 mm (wide by tall) as measured as widest points
5 coins are 32mm tall, same width as single coins.
10 coins are same size as two 5 coins just overlaid in the fashion shown.

Heart is 28mm wide by 26mm tall

Player pawn pieces seem to be about 16mm around.

I've created the animal die, the starting player token, the gold coins (1, 5, 10), the heart tokens, and I've got most of the stuff for the stardew die (I need the die layout, I have the 3 images ready to go).
I've also ripped assorted hodgepodge pieces that were in the rule book, some of the crops and minerals and what not, but most of them I only have one side (quality side on the other side I think right?) and I have very few of them overall.
View attachment 4509
For the dies, giving them in this pattern as if unrolled:
_F_
FFF
_F_
_F_

Animal:
Chicken
Duck, Goat, Sheep (all four are face up)
Cow (upside down)
Rabbit(upside down)

Stardew Die:
Junimo (upside down)
Heart, Heart, Heart (right side up)
Junimo(right side up)
Stardrop (upside down)

So for animal, duck, goat, sheep, rabbit all have same head orientation,
for stardew, hearts&stardrop have same orientation.

Crops have quality version on the other side, minerals have artifacts on the other side.ores have geodes on the other side.

Last edited:

tyam

Greenhorn
If you guys need any assistance with anything Tabletop Simulator, feel free to ask. I do community management for them (https://kb.tabletopsimulator.com/getting-started/chat-rules/#moderators), but I also have experience with workshop mods and json editing.

I can get access to a large format scanner/overhead photography rig and can scan in whatever other things we need, my copy arrived but I have not opened it yet. I was going to tackle this myself for private usage but if the designer or publisher have given this their blessing I would have no problems collaborating! :]

Lavakatana

Farmhand
If you guys need any assistance with anything Tabletop Simulator, feel free to ask. I do community management for them (https://kb.tabletopsimulator.com/getting-started/chat-rules/#moderators), but I also have experience with workshop mods and json editing.

I can get access to a large format scanner/overhead photography rig and can scan in whatever other things we need, my copy arrived but I have not opened it yet. I was going to tackle this myself for private usage but if the designer or publisher have given this their blessing I would have no problems collaborating! :]
Cole hasn't explicitly said we could or could not, but they have been reading this thread and knows what we up to (pretty sure). He had said he was planning to put it on TTS himself but was having trouble finding the time to do it.

So, if you wanna help get us some of the scans of the assets, we could have this bad boy up and running shortly.

Also, Cole, if you don't want us to put up a TTS fan version up, say so and we'll stop.