Creator Response Tabletop Simulator

Here is a link to the module: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2420161439

I do have to thank LavaKatana and Tyam for all their help. Without them, I couldn't have finished so fast (or had as nice images).

Thanks again to Cole and Eric for making this game.

I do welcome any constructive feedback people have on the module.

It is worth noting that we did see a weird issue with floating buttons when trying before the upload. We discovered a quick reload after everyone was in would address the issue. I'll try and see what I can do to address it later.

Looks great, really impressed with the scripting especially the fish track options. However I did notice the board image is quite rough, if you didn't know Cole put his board up online for people to use. I know at this point it would probably be very hard to switch to it though.

ConraDargo

Tiller
Here is a link to the module: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2420161439

I do have to thank LavaKatana and Tyam for all their help. Without them, I couldn't have finished so fast (or had as nice images).

Thanks again to Cole and Eric for making this game.

I do welcome any constructive feedback people have on the module.

It is worth noting that we did see a weird issue with floating buttons when trying before the upload. We discovered a quick reload after everyone was in would address the issue. I'll try and see what I can do to address it later.
Awesome man, great work!! And do have a look at the board that Cole contributed to on the Google Drive, as pointed out by Succulent Sammich here! :D Might be some other nice assets here as well, or assets that could be updated with the stuff that you've used!

ConraDargo

Tiller
I've made a scripted version based on the module uploaded to steam that covers the game setup (Seasons Deck, Foraging, Fishing, Player Tools, Community, Goals, Maps, Farm, Coins), however I don't know if I can put it on the workshop since it uses his assets and he seems to want to create his own scripted version
From what I've seen, It's ok to build upon other people's modules as long as credit is given for it!

Looks great, really impressed with the scripting especially the fish track options. However I did notice the board image is quite rough, if you didn't know Cole put his board up online for people to use. I know at this point it would probably be very hard to switch to it though.
Awesome man, great work!! And do have a look at the board that Cole contributed to on the Google Drive, as pointed out by Succulent Sammich here! :D Might be some other nice assets here as well, or assets that could be updated with the stuff that you've used!
I'll try and see if I can update the board image when I have an opportunity then. Hopefully it shouldn't blow up in my face... hopefully :).

That didn't take you guys long at all, good job!
It did help I had done most of the scripting before getting the assets, though things did have to get tweaked.

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that weird bug I mentioned? LavaKatana and Tyam said they didn't see it when they used it from the workshop. Was wondering if anyone has seen it.

LRangerR

Local Legend
You guys should make a new thread with the first post containing the link to the thing, unless the OP of this thread wants to do it. Perhaps get it pinned by the mods as well? @Odin

Shaklin

Tiller
Modders are always very fast, thank you very much for that :).

A question about the official:
If the game officially comes to Tabletop Simulator, will it be free or a paid DLC?

Because I wanted to translate the official images into German. Is that allowed then?