Suggestions for mobile version

skyreader13

Greenhorn
Disclaimer: I only played the mobile version, so I might have mistakes in this post.

I am currently playing mobile version since few days ago and I noticed a lot of things that could be improved.
  1. Stamina and health bar position. It would be great to be able to change their position around the screen since the current location often gets obscured by finger of right hand. I'd suggest to move it to top right, or left.
  2. No item prices for many craftable items such as metal bar, sprinkler, etc. I'd suggest to add them to tooltip (tap-hold). I often check wiki just to know how much the sells, and I hate that cause it break the immersion.
  3. A way to move toolbar to the right of screen. Atm it's kinda awkward to change the tool on the move since walk button is on the left part of screen as well. I'd have to stop moving joystick with left thumb, then pick the tool with left finger as well. If it's on right side of screen, I can use my left thumb to control movement while picking tool with right thumb
That's all for now.

Person090

Planter
Disclaimer: I only played the mobile version, so I might have mistakes in this post.

I am currently playing mobile version since few days ago and I noticed a lot of things that could be improved.
  1. Stamina and health bar position. It would be great to be able to change their position around the screen since the current location often gets obscured by finger of right hand. I'd suggest to move it to top right, or left.
  2. No item prices for many craftable items such as metal bar, sprinkler, etc. I'd suggest to add them to tooltip (tap-hold). I often check wiki just to know how much the sells, and I hate that cause it break the immersion.
  3. A way to move toolbar to the right of screen. Atm it's kinda awkward to change the tool on the move since walk button is on the left part of screen as well. I'd have to stop moving joystick with left thumb, then pick the tool with left finger as well. If it's on right side of screen, I can use my left thumb to control movement while picking tool with right thumb
That's all for now.
I would also like it if we could see the numerical value of health and energy when we tap and hold on the bars. It would also be great if we had advanced crafting info on mobile because it's really tedious for me to check Stardew Checkup to see what I need to craft for my last achievement.

skyreader13

Greenhorn
I would also like it if we could see the numerical value of health and energy when we tap and hold on the bars. It would also be great if we had advanced crafting info on mobile because it's really tedious for me to check Stardew Checkup to see what I need to craft for my last achievement.
Maybe it should always be visible on main screen, or inside the menu that displays your skills (farming, fishing, etc) rather than require a tap-hold.

eliasntr

Farmhand
There's a mod on PC called CJBShowItemPrice. It's a bummer that it doesn't work on mobile. Your suggestion of tap-holding items to show the prices seem to be the best solution for this indeed. I'd also like to add an option to lock the toolbars. On mobile I personally prefer the horizontal toolbar and having it jump around all the time from top to bottom really bugs me during gameplay. There's a lock toolbar option on PC so it bothers me that there isn't one for mobile at all.