Strange things happened

So I got Haley up to 10 hearts and I decided to marry her on her birthday.
Mermaid pendant was given before so I just had to time the date for proposal.
This is spring year 2. Wedding on her birthday.

But a few days before the proposal, I heard a weird noise at night: Flying saucers? Never mind.
The next night I heard an owl call.
I do my stuff and find the strange capsule blocking my way up north.
Then I found the owl statue near my barn.

We got married and she is lovely. Today she baked me a blueberry tart.
But what does the omen mean of these two events coming together while marrying Haley?

90% of players seem to hate her, but I love her. Omen or not!

Boo1972

Farmer
Oh, i think it’s a good sign! Two rare events before your marriage to the best farmer’s spouse in the game. Yeah, I said it, I meant it, I ain’t flinching it. I have enjoyed marriage to other NPC’s (shout out to Elliot who is underrated) but Haley is a farmer’s wife. She is funny, helpful and absolutely devoted to the farmer. She’s emotionally honest, did I mention funny, and fun to have around. Now, I want to be clear, I think a lot of the spouses are excellent, and they all have their own ambitions, which I really like. But Haley finds her purpose and calling on the farm. I think more people should give her a try.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Recycling is good for the environment so here's me doing my part:

And Haley. Just sooo Haley. Best spouse.

No contest.
Haley can... make the farm look cute. That's important, right?

Haley is quite content to keep the Farmhouse up and does head into town from time to time. She seems to be content.

I put in Sprinklers 2 years ago. They're finally coming in handy, I guess...

And Haley remarks how it gets hot while dusting... Outside in the Winter.

Best spouse.

FairyRing

Farmer
Recycling is good for the environment so here's me doing my part:

I put in Sprinklers 2 years ago. They're finally coming in handy, I guess...

And Haley remarks how it gets hot while dusting... Outside in the Winter.

Best spouse.
I like this not because I agree (team purple head) but because I appreciate your dedication.

I apologize for not getting back to this post, but covid struck my daughter, her family of husband and 3 kids and her inlaws, so we have been doing stuff for them all week.

Back to Haley, she is MUCH better than some Youtubers present her as being.
I simply love the animation of kissing, just doing an extra right click. Never knew that.
And every now and then she cooks me breakfast! What isn't there to love?

I'm in summer year 2, I have a tonne of starfruits and ancient fruits to process, so I built another shed.

As for now, I have just a basic coop, 2 barns one upgraded and a deluxe one. Just bought 12 little piggies.
I have 2 sheds, none upgraded yet, but there is still plenty of room before I need to upgrade.

So right now in middle summer year 2 I sit on 350k cash. Pathetic isn't it, but is me enjoying the game.
I'm not at the bottom of the mine yet, for Christ sake, I'm on lvl 100 and I don't like Scull Cavern.

I don't have a clue of how to make screenshots and put them in here, so maybe a merciful soul could tell me how?

Just so I can show my farm and the Owl Statue and The Strange Capsule, which I got in two night straight.

I love this forum, just got here and you guys are awesome and funny.

Peace out!

imnvs

Local Legend
I don't have a clue of how to make screenshots and put them in here, so maybe a merciful soul could tell me how?

Just so I can show my farm and the Owl Statue and The Strange Capsule, which I got in two night straight.
Re: Screenshots

Hit "E" or "Esc" to go to the menu. The second option from the right is settings. Scroll all the way to the bottom to find the options for taking a screenshot. (I'll recommend leaving it at 25% zoom, as 100% is HUGE and the file absolutely will not fit on the forums.

Last edited: