Stardew + Wordle Game!

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/9/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 4 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
10/9/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 

Cuddlebug

Local Legend
10/9/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 15 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/9/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1152 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow, my brain must already be pretty awake todayβ€”and that's without any coffee πŸ˜„
 

LRangerR

Local Legend
10/9/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
:cool:


10/9/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 

Rahnee

Farmer
10/10/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 2 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/10/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

I actually thought of the right answer for the geologist on on the second image, but my eyes for some reason refused to see it in the section starting with S, so I made other guesses before coming back to it. Barely...

Pufferdle #1152 4/6
🎣
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/10/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 5 streak!
πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
10/10/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 

Cuddlebug

Local Legend
10/10/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 16 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/10/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1153 X/6
🎣
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›

Oh, another nice try... How I missed it 😏
 
Top