Stardew + Wordle Game!

Rahnee

Planter
10/6/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 3 streak!
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Didn't realize at first what the yellow-orange result color meant, but now I do!

10/6/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

First time getting the geologist on the first try :)
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/6/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
10/6/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 
10/6/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
:D

Pufferdle #1148 X/6
πŸŽ£πŸ‘‘
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
Oh well...
 

Cuddlebug

Local Legend
10/6/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 12 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/6/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1149 4/6
πŸŽ£πŸ‘‘
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

New day, new luck πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
 

LRangerR

Local Legend
10/6/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 2 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

10/6/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
No fishing hint.
I am pleased with myself today
:iristar:
:junicheer:
 

Rahnee

Planter
10/7/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 4 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/7/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Didn't even use the hint with the fish, yay!

Pufferdle #1149 3/6
🎣⭐
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/7/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 2 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
Barely made it😭
10/7/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 
10/7/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 2 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wat

I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: 🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
I actually didn't use a hint for the fish this time :) yay
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1149 4/6
πŸŽ£πŸ‘‘
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

Cuddlebug

Local Legend
10/7/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 13 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/7/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Guessing fish here is much easier than Pufferdle πŸ˜‡

Pufferdle #1150 3/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

OK, sometimes...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
 
Top