Stardew + Wordle Game!

Cuddlebug

Farmer
10/2/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 8 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
Don't have this one in focus that much...

10/2/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1145 2/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
What was that πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/2/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/2/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 

LRangerR

Local Legend
10/2/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/2/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
almost twinsies!
 
10/3/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 6 streak!
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟨
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I confess, I did start using hints for the fish bundle...
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1145 4/6
πŸŽ£πŸ‘‘
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Is it really that easy to catch??
 

Nonak

Local Legend
I confess, I did start using hints for the fish bundle...

Is it really that easy to catch??
I occasionally use them too, when I'm completely clueless after a few guesses. Worth to try without 'em at first tho.

Didn't catch it, maybe you were just lucky. Or a very good angler from your love for it.

10/3/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 29 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
10/3/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: 🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
First time quality fish all green (&no hints)
Pufferdle #1146 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
10/3/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 2 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/3/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/
 

Cuddlebug

Farmer
10/3/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 9 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

10/3/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Pufferdle #1146 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Oh this behaviour πŸ˜πŸ˜‡
 

LRangerR

Local Legend
10/3/2026
I solved today's Stardewdle!
I'm on a 4 streak!
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

10/3/2026
I restored today's Community Center!
🍳 Home Cook's Bundle: 🟩
πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Helper's Bundle: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
⛏ Geologist's Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩
🐟 Quality Fish Bundle: πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩🟩🟩🟩
Play at: https://stardewdle.com/

Had to use a hint for the lil guy at the end D;
 
Top