Stardew Valley Stories

Taking charge: a canon story about Lilan and her adventure in the future facility.
Lilan's point of view
I woke up, my head was aching. I saw Maru and Harvey on the floor. They seem to breath, I can't recognize this place. It's so dark. The last thing I can remember is falling asleep on my warm bed at the farm. I don't have by backpack on. Maru wakes up too, she says that she can't remember how did we got here. Harvey wakes up as well. We try to find an exit but it's too dark but then I find a door knob. I yank it and it works. It's night outside and I see buildings. And a weird sign, it says "Pierre's, what's good for you and everyone else!" Pierre? It can't be. It can't be. I try to breath in but I'm too stressed. How exactly this thing happened? Other than the buildings and the sign I see many cars. They are all black because of the darkness. We begin to move forward only to almost being run over by a truck that I didn't see. We don't even talk but I can see a sticker on the truck "Pierre is the best" with a picture of a logo I can't recognize. Yes, we're lost. We need to continue forward. Going back isn't an option especially because we were in a dark room. As soon as we continue going forward we see that logo again, on a plastic bag someone holds. And then I see it again and again. It's like a nightmare.

We arrive at a huge building complex like the one joja has but worse. It has a huge sign on it that says "Future Facility". Maru says she never heard this name before so she has no idea what this place is. Then I see a silhouette, tall and slender, almost elf like that shoots an arrow and then everything turns black. I can only hear screams before I shut down.

I wake up but I can only see the silhouette, not my friends. I hear them whisper, "Calm down and be quite" I want to ask them what happened but they put their hand over my mouth, "Don't make a sound, you need to listen to me, I had no choice but to shoot you".

Sillhoutte's point of view:
Crossbow, check, arrows, check. There's no time to waste. I need to hurry, I can't let Pierre proceed with his plan, especially if we are related by blood, the test I did as a child proved we are related. In our past he was just a normal man, not the insane greedy man he is today, the future facility is his current home, where he does deadly experiments. Today I have a good feeling, like a hero arrived. Let's wait and see. hehehe.

When I went nearby the facility my feeling felt stronger. I saw a trio of people, all of them confused. I took an arrow, tried to shoot a police man who tried to arrest them but I accidentally shot one of them and I need to shoot the rest, I take all of them with me.

Lilan's point of view:
the person told me they shot me by accident and they tried to shoot a police man. I didn't even saw them so I guess it's fine. I ask them who they are and who's this Pierre and the logo I saw. The person tells me this "I'm Sappire, Pierre's second daughter" wait, from when Pierre has a second daughter? "Well, not from the same mother as the first one" she says, "Abigail, his eldest is nowhere to be seen and her mother is no longer with us, my mother is a different woman, and Pierre is the man from Pelican Town who found his way to wealth and destroyed many people's lives, his company Pierre's is like the infamous joja but even worse, I know that he doesn't even pay for his workers" so that Pierre was really him? I can't believe it. "And that's not even the tip of the iceberg!" She says, sadly "Nowadays it's too dangerous to drink tap water and he is the only one who sells safe water, I usually boil my well water and I own a filter. And there are many more things." I ask her where my friends are and she tells me that they are fine and they are in the other room.
After we all wake up Sappire explains more about what happened. Especially in Pelican town. The town is now abandoned, and is now deadly due to pollution. And that nowadays the Gotoro empire is under his control. It's not good. Then she asks us for a favor. To go into the facility and understand what experiments are made there. I'm not sure if it is a good idea.

I enter to the future facility. Then I'm greeted with a hologram: "hello Miss Lilan. It's me. And don't tell me you forgot me". I'm confused. But I carry on. That woman asked this favor. I enter the first room. Spiders all around. Then they begin to attack and everything turns to black.

I'm back at my bed. It was a dream. More like a nightmare. I guess I should go to a stroll

To be continued

Last edited:

Godkin

Planter
Post your stories here! I would like them to be for all ages. Thank you!
Any creations or farm tours would be great (video or picture form). Enjoy!!!! :wchicken: :wchicken: View attachment 9145
this work of Cosmic Fruit exuded an indescribable charm. Its mysterious presence makes the heart curious, as if it holds secrets of the universe that haven't been revealed.