Stardew Survey

FairyRing

Farmer
1. How long have you been playing? over a year
2. Briefly describe your Farmer: FairyRing is confident and so happy to leave their soul sucking job in Zuzu City for the ease and beauty of Stardew Valley. oh did I mention I have blue skin? even in another reality where I cross a lot of animals I have blue skin, it's part of the magic.
3. Briefly describe one of your farms: My current farm is pretty feral. I do have walk ways so I can zoom around on Nutley quickly. I have overgrown areas because come on I am no Joja mart. I have a fish pond area for fish stuff. I have a a magical area for spell working. and I let all my animals roam free because why not.
4. What was/is the biggest game challenge for you? I am still trying to get to the 100 floor of Skull cavern but I am determined and just made it to the forge so now that will up my battle game.
5. What do you love the most about SV: Every single freaking thing. ok ok I'd have to say how the music works so well with the different settings. like the winter music makes me feel lonely kinda like winter. the spring music is filled with excitement and life.How each character has a theme. The psychedelic parts like Emily's dance and the mermaid show, Caroline's alone time, drinking the wizard's potion. Then how simple yet deep all the characters are, I love getting to know them.

Characters
6. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette: Abigail
7. Current Spouse: Abigail
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette: don't know, only ever been with Leah and Abigail. From what I pick up I'd say Maru she doesn't get a lot of attention but she is an interesting character and really nice.
9. Favorite Non-Marriage NPC: beach creature
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song: Stillness in the rain duet

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal? Dinosaurs!!! Shout out to my fave Dino Lil Abby.
11b. favorite monster? Slimes
12. Favorite Spring product/produce? don't remember. Truffles I guess?
13. Favorite Summer product/produce? melon
14. Favorite Fall product/produce? Giant pumpkin and fairy rose
15. Favorite Winter product/produce? winter is time for mining, snow goons

World
16. Favorite Place outside your farm? the cemetery
17. Favorite festival/holiday? the night market (which I wish Abby still went to after we got married)
18. Favorite non-farming item/object? return scepter
19. Favorite SV season: Fall of course.

20. What is your SV wish for future updates? a way for your spouse to join you on the Ginger Island Farm
or join you to help on adventures. Certain spouses would have certain abilities when adventuring. Like the fighters such as Abigail could have a sword and help defeat monsters, you could give them different rings as gifts to help them. Then other characters could be healers like Maru who you could arm with tonics and potions. Then maybe the clever one who would help clear a path and occasionally put down a staircase like Elliot. It would be fun to pick up animals/slimes when on the farm.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
20. What is your SV wish for future updates?
More cat options - tuxedo, tortoiseshell, calico, gray & white, etc. We have the aforementioned absurd list of clothing options, we should have more than three cat and three dog looks to choose from! And I'd love more pet interactions/animations, for example my Pet Toys suggestion. :cat:
yeah! more pets