Stardew Survey

Planter
My turn!

Gaming
1. How long have you been playing?
Since early May, I have about 170 hours.
2. Briefly describe your Farmer:
She's a bit of an idealised me. She has the right hair colour (but not the right haircut), eyeglasses, wears a bright green shirt (my favourite colour, although I don't usually wear green clothes), and I play her as she had my real self personality. So, in shourt, kind of a self-insert basically.
3. Briefly describe one of your farms: I'm still on my first farm, so I didn't know about some strategies (like the Junimo huts), and didn't plan accordingly. I try to be efficient, but I'm also mostly lazy, so my farm looks half organised, half haphazard and, of course, I'm too lazy to reorganise everything so I just deal with it. It works well enough, if a bit needlessly time-consuming.
4. What was/is the biggest game challenge for you? I started directly on v1.5, so there was just a ton of stuff to discover, and since I'm super curious and always want to know everything, I often didn't allow myself the pleasure of discovery and was way to quick to check the wiki, which I regret a bit. It really would have helped if I started playing the game before 1.5.
5. What do you love the most about SV: The depth. Lots of characters have very fleshed-out and three-dimensional personalities, which really makes it feel like you're meeting and getting to know actual people instead of just random extras who hand you quests. I certainly didn't expect to see a quite realistic portrayal of mental illness and other sensitive issues.

Characters
6. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette:
Sebastian by a landslide. Not only does he remind me an awful lot of my closest friend (a depressive, introverted programmer who likes cuddles and dresses all in black), but his background story hits very close to home. I've been through depression and all the like, and even his conflict with Maru I can relate to, except my Maru was my own upbringing. (Basically, I'm both characters in the same person. I was raised as a Maru, which made my inner Seb snap under the pressure and social isolation.) It felt so weird seeing my literal life story unfold through him.
If I leave all personal issues aside, he's still 100% the type of person I would fall for. I'm all for shy and sweet guys who are also very independant and perfectly fine with introverting together. Also, his arc once you marry him is super heartwarming.
7. Current Spouse: See above.
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette: I don't really know what to answer honestly. As far as romance goes, Seb is the only one I can picture myself ever going for (based on my RL personality), and most of the other marriage candidates I don't even see myself beings friends with. Sam and Alex are probably the two I hear about the least so, lets go with that.
9. Favorite Non-Marriage NPC:
Robin. She seems like a very welcoming person, andI just love her sense of humour. Dumb puns are the best.
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song: I have no idea. I'd have to check the names of the songs and I'm too lazy for that.

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
Form farm animals, I'm going to say the void chicken, but I also really like those wild birds and squirrels and whatnot that show up randomly. And my pet frogs.
12. Favorite Spring product/produce? Kale. So satisfying to harvest it with the scythe (I like scythe-able crops. Less of a hassle to harvest.)
13. Favorite Summer product/produce? Probably sunflower
14. Favorite Fall product/produce? Pumpkin
15. Favorite Winter product/produce? Either crystal fruit (looks super nice) or those winter market deepwater fish

World
16. Favorite Place outside your farm?
I have a soft spot for the mountain lake, mostly due to the amount of time I spent there harassing charming my future hubby.
17. Favorite festival/holiday? Feast of the Winter Star. I like finding out who my secret gifter is each year.
18. Favorite non-farming item/object? Hard to choose, but just like that I'll answer with my faithful return scepter.
19. Favorite SV season: I like them all, but I tend to look forward to summer the most because the music is awesome.

20. What is your SV wish for future updates? A lot of my wishes have already been proposed a couple of times (like dates, aging children, etc.), but one I would like to see is a wider variety of vehicles, like a bicycle, or a skateboard, or a magic carpet, whatever. They could be either buyable (at a very expensive price/obscure location/etc.), craftable, or even as quests goals or rewards.

Reactions: Maw
Gaming
- nearly 18 months = 1800 in-game hours on countless different farms
- each time a different one - variety is the spice of my life - but always female so far. I tried to play a male, but it somehow feels wrong.
3. Briefly describe one of your farms:
- something like a rich in variety landscape garden with animal sheds and vegetable patches - vaguely reminiscent of the Lost Gardens of Heligan. I don't like geometrical and symmetrical designs.
4. What was/is the biggest game challenge for you?
- Qi's Cuisine!!! I thought it can't be that hard to do, and then I couldn't sleep for three nights from nervous exhaustion! 🥵
5. What do you love the most about SV:
- Everything: the idea, the story, the graphics, the music, the gameplay etc. etc. - and that all that was done by one single person only! But what I love most of all about it is the the fact, that - in contrast to RL - every little effort pays off.

Characters
- Emily
7. Current Spouse:
- I'm currently still in the blessed state of singleness. I was married to Emily and Sebastian so far (in other saves), had my 10-hearts-events with Penny, Alex, Shane and Harvey. I'd like to try them all out. Maybe this time it will be Elliott.
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette:
- I don't know any ratings, I can speak only for myself. So marrying one of the youngsters (Sam, Alex, Sebastian, Abigail ...) feels a bit weird for me. Some of them are cool, but when it comes to marriage, they seem immature to me. Shane's appearance repels me, I wouldn't touch him in RL (though for a friend he's absolutely ok). I wouldn't have anything in common with Alex, and I have a strong aversion to the whiny nursery nurse.
- "Wil-ly! Wil-ly! Wil-ly!" I would marry the lad straightaway! 💘
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song:
- ??? (I had no idea they have theme songs?)

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
- ostrich 😅
12. Favorite Spring product/produce?
- green bean
13. Favorite Summer product/produce?
- starfruit
14. Favorite Fall product/produce?
- beet
15. Favorite Winter product/produce?
- none

World
- Ginger Island
17. Favorite festival/holiday?
- Egg Festival
18. Favorite non-farming item/object?
- prismatic shard
19. Favorite SV season:
- spring

20. What is your SV wish for future updates?

a) More variety at the festivals, something new every year, at least new comments from the townspeople. This applies especially to the maze at Spirit's Eve and the Flower Dance. After going through them once, they are nothing but boring.
b) I would so much love the townsfolk to be able to come and visit me on my farm!

Gaming
1. How long have you been playing?:
apparently since....may of 2016. 930 hours so far!
I make a new one every couple of months....newest one though, messy red-brown hair, bright gold eyes, and a fondness for sweaters
stargazer farm is my current! Gonna be a really simple layout in the standard farm to see if I can actually explore all the new stuff in 1.5. Focused on trees, bee hives, and fisheries!
I tried the ginger island mines when 1.5 first came out. Gotta say, that's gonna be a pain to master
it's just very relaxing, and that right balance of enough to organize, build and do without the time crunch

Characters
Elliot, Sam, Sebastian, or Haley (I can't pick!)
7. Current Spouse:
It'll be Sebastian this time around!
Haley!
Marnie
gonna be real honest - I haven't had game sounds on since 2016. No idea.

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
the german shepherd? The rabbits
strawberries
melons
pumpkins
ancient fruit

World
the desert!
the egg festival
galaxy sword or the prismatic shards!
19. Favorite SV season:
spring!

more landscaping stuff (like more stone tiles, or decorative waterways, etc.)

Reactions: Maw
Gaming
i started playing around summer 2020 but only got the hang of things in Sept/Oct
2. Briefly describe your Farmer: i'd say they're extremely extroverted. they greet all the townies every day, even the ones they aren't fond of. also very adventurous and daring (yolo @ skull caverns)
3. Briefly describe one of your farms: my island farm definitely holds onto that tropical vibe with lots of fruit tress. plus, it mainly exports ancient fruit wine and starfruit wine 🤑
4. What was/is the biggest game challenge for you? i get very easily distracted and end up forgetting what i planned to do that day :(
5. What do you love the most about SV: decorating my farm! i absolutely love sandbox games because i get to put my own spin on things.

Characters
I can't choose between Haley and Leah! I love the way Haley's character development plays out and i love Leah's personality. i'd love to be either of their friends irl. favourite bachelor though is Shane for the same reason as Haley :3
7. Current Spouse: my dearest Sebby. i always say i'll give Harvey or Sam a chance but never get around to it
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette: i think i'd argue Alex and Penny. i rarely ever see other players romancing them and it's so sad cause they're so precious
9. Favorite Non-Marriage NPC: WILLY!!
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song: didn't know they had theme songs but i guess Sam's band performance?

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
my loving dog, Roscoe.
12. Favorite Spring product/produce? coffee beans cause who doesn't love coffee??
13. Favorite Summer product/produce? starfruit, cause it brings in the money.
14. Favorite Fall product/produce? PUMPKINS cause my farmer loves pumpkin pie. sunflowers are a close second though since they're my favourite flower.
15. Favorite Winter product/produce? ancient fruit, i guess?? i also like crocus.

World
literally everywhere on ginger island. kinda biased cause i was born and raised on an island lol.
17. Favorite festival/holiday? spirit's eve. but i only stared liking it after using the seasonal outfits mod so the villagers all had their costumes.
18. Favorite non-farming item/object? i think i'd go with the warp totems. they're convenient and i love the brief animation.
19. Favorite SV season: easily fall. it's my favourite irl because the colours are so pretty and the same applies here

quite a few but my most important would be to make our kids more useful. probably give them gift tastes based on the spouse, give them schedules and portraits. maybe even make Jas, Vince, and Leo grow a little older. finally, the other bachelors & bachelorettes that we don't marry should be able to marry their hinted romances. i'd love to see Maru and Harvey together .

Last edited:
Gaming

July 2021
Ambitious and snobby.
Needs some upgrade. Focus more on artisans foods. Export a lot of Pineapples, Mangoes, Bannana.
Catching all the fish and completing the monster's slayer
It is therapeutic, and the storylines are surprisingly relatable.

Characters

Sebastian and Shane
7. Current Spouse:
None. Never married or dated.
Harvey and Penny
9. Favorite Non-Marriage NPC: Willy
Shane

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

Ducks
Garlic and strawberries
Orange and Melons
Fairy Rose and pumpkins
Crystal Gems

World

Ginger Island
Stardew Valley Fair in Fall
Knight Armor Decor
19. Favorite SV season:
Fall

Make a friendship bracelet.

Sigrah

Farmer
Gaming

- According to my Steam account: 3,733.2 hours. So, A LOT.

- The guy that works his rear end off in year one to automate most of his farm chores so he can do whatever the *BLEEP* he wants in year 2 and beyond. Also the adventurer who never backs down from monsters in a fight. You mean I have to fight through this slime level with only this rusty sword Marlon gave me before I entered the mines on my first day? BRING IT ON!!!

- Describing it wouldn't do it justice, so here's a screenshot instead.

Ravenwood Farm.png

- The first biggest challenge was designing my farm. It was quite intimidating to take all that empty space on the standard farm map and turn it into something that was aesthetically pleasing, profitable, and most importantly, enjoyable to play to me.

- The other biggest challenge was figuring out how to level the foraging skill to level 10 by the time it was blackberry season during the first year. Those irridium quality berries are a Godsend when I'm starting Skullrock Cavern on a fresh game.

- The creative freedom to design and build a farm any way I want to.

Characters

- Penny, Maru, and Abigail. I love Penny's sweetness, Maru's nerd girl appeal, and Abigail's wannabe adventurer side.

7. Current Spouse:
- Abigail

- Maru. I love the nerdy builder that she is, I just wish she'd wear something other than overalls and her nurse outfit from time to time. Actually, I wish EVERYONE would wear different outfits from time to time without having to use a mod to make it happen.

- Krobus. He's an outsider, just like I tend to be in real life because of my high functioning autism.

- Theme song? I never paid that close attention to notice specific theme songs with them.

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

- Goats and Ducks, just like in real life.

- Strawberries

- Starfruit

- Pumpkins

- Crystal Fruit

World

- Ginger Island, especially on days other villagers are there.

- The Night Market

- Infinity Blade, Infinity Gavel

19. Favorite SV season:
- Summer and Winter

- Lawn tiles with their own sound effect so I don't have to use a mod anymore. Also the ability to place some furniture items outside or in the greenhouse, like the Butterfly Hutch, for instance.

Last edited:

Maw

Farmhand
Gaming

Since the game came out in 2016, I have 4 farms with over 350 hours each.

She's a workaholic; idk how she gets by on 4 hours sleep for years on end.

I always want some of everything. I like to put all the crops/sheds on one side and the barn/coop to the other.

Fishing - I've pretty much given up on Junimo Cart & Prairie King

The flexibility to do different things and the huge variety of items to find & craft. The fact that 99.9% of the game depends on planning rather than hand-eye coordination.

Characters
Elliot - he's the Chris Traeger of SDV
7. Current Spouse: Elliot
I've also been married to Sebastian, Shane, Maru & Harvey. Krobus is a great roomie, as well.
Maru?
Linus is kind and wise.
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song: ?

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
Blue chicken
12-15. Favorite product/produce?
Espresso

World
Skull Cavern is fun.
The Fair, because I'm competitive
My Magic Cowboy Hat/shirt/pants outfit that cycles through all the colors together. The Infinity weapons?
19. Favorite SV season:
Winter

That the kids would advance past the toddler stage, go to school with Penny, grow up and go off to college in Zuzu City.

Maw

Farmhand
- Lawn tiles with their own sound effect so I don't have to use a mod anymore. Also the ability to place some furniture items outside or in the greenhouse, like the Butterfly Hutch, for instance.
You can put the Butterfly Hutch in the Greenhouse now. 1.5 update, I think.

LGim851

Cowpoke
Gaming

2 years, give or take
Always has purple hair and the gray cat. Other then that I mix it up w/ different farms
messy and disorganized
I love the aesthetic of the beach farm, but the no-sprinklers thing is annoying
The farm animals

Characters

Leah or Sebastian
7. Current Spouse:
Leah
Harvey
Demetrius
“Echo” (Sebastian)

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

Chicken or horse
potatoes
starfruit
wheat
eggs and milk

World

mines
Luau or flower dance
galaxy sword
19. Favorite SV season:
summer

I want more character dialogue and more holidays.

Podge

Sodbuster
Gaming

600+ Hours, since early 2019

Brown hair in a ponytail, with a striped shirt, space boots, and usually wearing whatever hat from the most recent festival

Usually a mess, but the neatest one had lots of brick flooring and fences, 3 barns, 3 coops, 2 sheds, and a cabin

Biggest challenge was skull cavern, but I conquered it! Now it's Journey of the Prairie King :(

Lovely pixel art, lovely music, and fun gameplay :)

Characters

Maru
7. Current Spouse:

Maru

Sam

Hat Mouse!!

Haley's pickle jar rag!

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

Ducks! <3 (also not sure if it counts but I love the little frog guys you see on rainy days)

Strawberries

Starfruit

Sweet gem berry/Pumpkin

Holly

World

Ginger island

Winter market

Return scepter I guess?
19. Favorite SV season:

Summer!

I have a whole long list but here are my top few!
- Another loved item for pierrre
- A way to take notes in game
- A cutscene with all the forest animals
- More furniture/vanity house items/a way to make your house lighter colored

I'm going to add my own question!
21: Favorite music: Either Volcano mines (Molten Jelly) or Mines (cloth)

Thanks so much! This was so much fun to do!

Rhiannon

Farmer
- A way to take notes in game
I use Microsoft OneNote for just about everything in my life: grocery lists, organizing a party, todo lists. You can create separate "notebooks" and I have one for gaming. I have a "section" for each game that I play that I need notes for. Then you can have tabs to further organize. Here is my one for SDV. I keep track of animal names (I accidentally named two animals the same thing a while back), items left I need to ship to have that goal completed, seeds I need for each season, and on the page you can see are my current game goals. I play a number of games and when I switch out, it might be months before I get back to one. My current goals is really my way of reminding myself of where I am.

I'm a very old time gamer where you had to keep a physical notebook for any game you played - quests, notes on who was where, etc. Then games started having built in journals to tell you what to do but no way to make notes. I was delighted when I found this software. It synchs across all my devices and the best part: it's free.

Screenshot 2021-08-12 094109.jpg

Lew Zealand

Helper
- Describing it wouldn't do it justice, so here's a screenshot instead.

View attachment 6110
Knock, Knock.

Pardon me sir, can we interest you in another game? Please, take this brochure:

I use Microsoft OneNote for just about everything in my life: grocery lists, organizing a party, todo lists. You can create separate "notebooks" and I have one for gaming. I have a "section" for each game that I play that I need notes for. Then you can have tabs to further organize. Here is my one for SDV. I keep track of animal names (I accidentally named two animals the same thing a while back), items left I need to ship to have that goal completed, seeds I need for each season, and on the page you can see are my current game goals. I play a number of games and when I switch out, it might be months before I get back to one. My current goals is really my way of reminding myself of where I am.

I'm a very old time gamer where you had to keep a physical notebook for any game you played - quests, notes on who was where, etc. Then games started having built in journals to tell you what to do but no way to make notes. I was delighted when I found this software. It synchs across all my devices and the best part: it's free.

View attachment 6129
Ooo! Ultima 7!

I'm still mired in Ultima V and put it down a couple of years ago after a second try. I generally like to give it another go every 3 decades or so, so I'll be back in the 2050s.

Last edited:

Sigrah

Farmer
Knock, Knock.

Pardon me sir, can we interest you in another game? Please, take this brochure:

Thanks, but I'm not into Minecraft. I'm still feeling bummed about Landmark not working out. I had this really nice mountain mansion built into the mountain itself and largely underground. I even had decks carved into the mountain that you could enter from inside so you could get open air and see the light of day or the moon at night, all using the mountain's rocks and color schemes. But, Daybreak had to buy out Sony Online Entertainment, and then they not only killed Landmark by putting it out while it was still in late alpha / early beta, but killed Everquest Next on top of it. Was a very sad day for an ancient gamer like me who played Everquest 1 when it first launched back in 1999.

Uzzlegorf

Farmer
Gaming

About 3 years I believe

A strong independent princess

A farm that has everything in it, and also looking good

Finding that stupid scapula. Took me 5 years.

That it's a chill non-competitive game and no "right" way to play it, with a great community on the forum/discord

Characters

Abigail

7. Current Spouse:
Claire (SVE)

Maru chan

Robin, of course

Abby's "stillness in the rain"

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

Baby goat!

Strawberries

Starfruit

14. Favorite Fall product/pFavorit
Pumpkin

Crystal fruit I guess?

World

Floor 86 of skull cavern

Moonlight jellies

Return scepter

19. Favorite SV season:
Summer

More use for spouse and hat stands kids
More late-game events for villagers

Ellajoy

Rancher

Characters
7. Current Spouse:

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

World
19. Favorite SV season:
1. Since I was 8, 4 years!
2. Insane! I go into the mines unarmed SO MANY TIMES.
3. Messy.
4. Not throwing my kindle at the wall when I die in the mines.
5. The secrets!
6. Sam. For now anyway.
7. Unmarried.
8. Sam. His dad is in a WAR.
9. Marlon.
10. Don't know.
11. Slimes!
12. Strawberries.
13. Star fruit.
14. Sweet jem berry
15. Snow yams!
16. Mines!
17. Spirit's Eve festival.
18. The unobtainable weapons.
19. Winter!
20. Zuzu city.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Gaming

Since mid 2019 on mobile and end of 2020 on pc

Being boushy would be looking poor, only wears three outfits, full prisamtic clothing + mermaid boots/Emily's 14 heart clothing/custom outfit comprising of tophat, bomber jacket, lucky shorts, and mermaid boots.
A numpty, turned first golden egg into an omelot and many other small things, is good at making money though.
Join us, Thrive.

Money, 2000 ancient fruit crops and 2000+ kegs

idk, haven't gotten 20 prismatic shards in one cavern dive yet or gotten the legendary 2 fishes in all iridium quality.

Capitalism and entrapment and unpayed labour of small apple creatures.
Money is life.

Characters

Don't care much about them besides stardrop, krobus is ok because of the 2-3 second timesave when opening his shop without him there and otherwise Emily for the clothing.
7. Current Spouse:

Emily on the save I am playing most
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette:\

idk, all pretty bad

Probably Mister Qi or Gus, really wholesome guy, always has food in his trash can which I guess is both good and bad.

yes

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

That one pig that pulls around the merchant, he actually runs a massive smuggling empire and uses groups of pigs in the trunks of the carriage to puppeteer a human puppet and sell overpriced stolen goods, also secretly the one who instigated the war with the gottoro empire.

Ancient fruit with deluxe speed-grow.

Ancient fruit

Ancient fruit

aNciENt fRuiT oN giNGeR ISlaNd

World

Skull cavern

Don't go much besides for the items

I like the look of weapons and such but no real favorite, maybe the slammer?
19. Favorite SV season:

Ginger Island (fall)

Anything added is great, I just love new content, especially the unexpected, idc at all about the children and am ok if they don't do anything, maybe friends/spouces could follow you around?
Another endless cavern for battling and mining, even if you get nothing new, for me, even the hard skull cavern with monster musk isn't that much of a threat and I feel we need customizable scaling for hardness of the mines.
A size margin in the world creator for the size of farm, I never have enough space but smaller would be a fun challenge for me who never really mods.
Some more variation to ethnicity in the game and maybe a bit more character depth.
All of these are pretty far fetched though and I would be happy to get anything with CA working on Haunted Chocolateir

StardewKat111

Farmhand
I am very late to the party- looks fun though!

Gaming

Since at least April 2020 (i believe)

My favorite farmer is Rei. They are trans (she to he) and have long black hair. They wear shades and a cool jacket, and they married Sebastian.

My Riverland farm is still a WIP, but has a coop and some fruit trees. It's fairly good.

Finishing the Community Center in a timely manner/

The calm gameplay and many options for how to build your farm and deco it.

Characters

Elliot (Or Sebastian he's great)

7. Current Spouse:

Elliot

K r o b u s

Willy

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

Ducks! They swim and look adorable and make cute quacking noises.

Cauliflower.

Blueberries & melons.

Grapes

Snow Yams

World

The beach w/ the coral.

The Easter Festival.

The alien tube that breaks open

19. Favorite SV season:

Fall because it's pretty.

Nothing! However I'm waiting for 1.5 on mobile (patiently).

Confused

Rancher
Gaming

For 4 or 5 years? Honestly, I can't really remember.
My farmer has dark brown wavy hair and is currently pining for the Wizard. (Thank you, SDVE :hlevel:)
The forest farm, messy and a bit untamed, not exactly organized just yet.
I used to have a problem with fishing but got better at it over time.
The relationships with the characters and calm feelings it brings for me.

Characters

I really liked Harvey and found Haley very sweet once you got to know her.
7. Current Spouse:
The Wizard and I love him. (SDVE)
Maru, she's not my favorite, but she's pretty cool. I mean she gives you bombs, which might be a red flag but whatever-
Vincent, Jas, Mr. Qui, Dwarf, Sandy, Gil, Willy, and Marlon.
Abigails vs Elliots, their both so good and immersive.

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?

The goats, I like their sound lol.
Parsnips, because they grow fast and they're the first crop you get for free.
Melons, they make pink cake! I also like Starfruit, their are just so summery...
Pumpkins. Their the best dang it, and you can't change my mind-
Crystal Fruit, It sounds pretty.

World

Cindersnap Forest or the Mountains, bonus if it's spring or fall.
Ugh, man, it's either the Spirits Eve or the Flower Dance.
I like the pink cake meal, It looks cute on my table.
19. Favorite SV season:
Fall or Spring, I like when the petals and leaves fall.

Anything with the promise of exploration, I love new places, characters, and quests. That's my bread and butter man...

Last edited:

HorrorCat

Farmhand
Gaming
I believe, since 2018-2019, so… 4-5 years.
2. Briefly describe your Farmer: Purple hair (don’t know why), brown eyes, usually the shop jacket, and usually going after Shane or Sebastian.
3. Briefly describe one of your farms: The mountains (? the one with the ore.), I think. I can’t remember the name. Not a lot there, since I just started it.
4. What was/is the biggest game challenge for you? Not cheating my way through the community center. :/
5. What do you love the most about SV: The music, and the relaxed nature of the game.

Characters
Shane.
7. Current Spouse: Just started a new save, so… none at the moment.
8. Most Underrated Bachelor/Bachelorette: Haley, I’m going to say. She’s great.
9. Favorite Non-Marriage NPC: Krobus! Or, Jas. I love Jas too. She’s adorable.
10. Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Theme Song: Shane.

Animals/Produce
11. Favorite SV Animal?
Chickens!
12. Favorite Spring product/produce? Strawberries!
13. Favorite Summer product/produce? Corn!
14. Favorite Fall product/produce? Cranberries!
15. Favorite Winter product/produce? Crystal Fruit!

World
My favorite place would have to be the beach. I love going there to fish.
17. Favorite festival/holiday? The Night Market.
18. Favorite non-farming item/object? Hm… Galaxy Sword.
19. Favorite SV season: Summer!

20. What is your SV wish for future updates? More late events, more events in general, maybe more stuff to do with the kids?