[SPOILER ALERT] What is the highest level can you reach in fishing? What kind of fish can you catch from this level?[SPOILER ALERT]

-SPOILER ALERT!-

I am a lazy game player. I am not into fishing, but I am more interested in fixing games or coding problems.
Then, I got a crazy idea to create a thread about math, fishing levels and making everyone participate in fishing. (( I need more guinea pigs for fishing experimentation. )

This thread aims to allow you and other people to use maths or experiments with different tools and buffs. – to see what kind of fish you can catch from that level.
I was thinking of applying math to get a perfect catch and perfect fish. (–any type of fish are okay, and feel free to be extreme with numbers)
Also, you can include rare random items.

Additionally, please let me know if you experience a game crash.
If you experience it, you can Right SHIFT + DEL + R.
The questions are
  1. What is the highest level you can reach in fishing?
  2. What tools and buffs have you used?
  3. What kind of fish can you catch from this level? ((Please make sure you blur the name of the fish))
Check out the buffs level just in case you need it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:

1. The highest level I can be is level 13.
2. Dish O'The Sea + Iridium Rods + Bait + Dressed Spinner = Level 13
3. Dragon Eel, Puffer Fish:goldstar:, and Squids:goldstar:.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'm sorry but I'm confused at what you're asking here and on the other thread as I'm tired but I think it has something to do with game crashing while Fishing.

So I'll volunteer this: I love Fishing in SDV (ducking the tomatoes being thrown
) though only after hating it early on like almost everyone. I use a PC and Fish a lot of different ways and haven't had the game crash on me under any of those circumstances.

Question answers:

1) Level 14, plus whatever the Cork Bobber does.
2) Iridium Rod (and others beforehand of course), and:
Seafoam Pudding (+4)

Dish O' the Sea (+3)
Lobster Bisque (+3)
Trout Soup (+1)

Cork Bobber (+pixels or whatever. Really should be +Pizza)

Trap Bobber (only for Legends, Lava Eel, Ice Pip, Octopus)
Dressed Spinner (when I'm impatient = often)

3) All v1.4 Fish plus the initially available v1.5 Fish when you get to the Island and unlock the House. I haven't unlocked the rest yet.

You're asking more things but I don't know what to do about the Math.

So here's a llama:

PS: DUCK!

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
On 1.5 I believe the highest fishing level is 16. You need the master enchantment on your rod and QI seasoning on your sea foam pudding. Which sounds disgusting, by the way. That particular combo is most useful for fishing up a certain coveted object.

You don’t need that set up to catch iridium fish. Regular sea foam pudding and a quality bobber or hook or whatever it’s called should do it.

Good Luck.