Art Some furry fanart!

Hello guys! This is my first time on a forum and first time posting something on an official page!

Making long story short, I'm a furry artist and really fell in love with the game, the characters are just awesome, so I felt the need to do some fanart.

But well, I'm not a human artist (yet) and I'm not familiar with turning humans to anthros... everything has it's first time!

So here's my take on my own farmer, she's an anubian jackal!

20211209_014447.jpg

And, as I'm really into the family part of games, for sure she married someone and... I made furry fanart of him (actually I'm planning on doing more!)

My take on lion Elliott, thought he'd fit just fine with a big and nice mane

20211206_225528.jpg

Hope you enjoy some furry art and and have an awesome day!

Hello guys! This is my first time on a forum and first time posting something on an official page!

Making long story short, I'm a furry artist and really fell in love with the game, the characters are just awesome, so I felt the need to do some fanart.

But well, I'm not a human artist (yet) and I'm not familiar with turning humans to anthros... everything has it's first time!

View attachment 7551

And, as I'm really into the family part of games, for sure she married someone and... I made furry fanart of him (actually I'm planning on doing more!)

View attachment 7552

Guess I can use this same thread, so here a little more silly fanart.
Yeah, you probably know this in game action and it's the sweetest.
Hope you enjoy!

(I feel that Elliott would be more muscular than I did tho, not my best on drawing characters on their sides)
export202112091833394040.png

WOAH, THAT'S SWEET! I'm just not full modded 'cause it's my first playthrough and vanilla is really good, want to get the whole experience!
But I'll for sure enjoy some modding!
Here's the link. It's a very well made mod.

@HomeintheValley12, on a completely off-topic note, I like your new pfp!
Thanks, it's from Lackadaisy by Tracy Butler. One of the best anthro webcomics out there!

So... I was able to do another fanart! This time with Abigail! Thought she'd be an awesome batty girl
On the other hand I felt that I wasn't able to catch her essence in this drawing, but was a nice try

Update: I might redo this one, I'm really not vibing with it, BUT the next on the list is Seb!

20211219_142657.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 7551

View attachment 7552

Lil silly doodle meanwhile I fight an art block, just loved how her design turned out!
Hana is my second anubian jackal OC and one of my favorite species to work with!
cont.png