Set Reminders On Your Calendar

Probably just be easier to make an island computer.
Maybe. But then you still have to go to GI. The nicer option would be to be able to stay at one farm and only have to go if something happens at the other place.
Having a farm computer for GI too would be nice. Having an upgrade so one can always see the other farm would be even nicer! :-D

LRangerR

Local Legend
Maybe. But then you still have to go to GI. The nicer option would be to be able to stay at one farm and only have to go if something happens at the other place.
Having a farm computer for GI too would be nice. Having an upgrade so one can always see the other farm would be even nicer! :-D
Not necessarily. You can just make it with parts from the island and then place it anywhere, including your own farm, just like the normal computer.

Not necessarily. You can just make it with parts from the island and then place it anywhere, including your own farm, just like the normal computer.
Ah, okay. So you mean not a general computer working at the place it stands (or overall after upgrading) than a special computer for GI independent if its location!?
That's also an option.

Sure? Isn't that more or less how the farm computer works?
Yes. But I think both changes are possible:
1) the current farm computer works at both places but in future shows only data for the actual place.
2) there is a Pelican Town farm computer that works everywhere but tells you just the data of the PT farm and additionally a new GI farm computer telling you only GI-data
For both ways a computer upgrade could show you another sheet with the data of the second place.

In the end it doesn't matter how this will (hopefully) be implemented. It's just a small difference in how it would work.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Yes. But I think both changes are possible:
1) the current farm computer works at both places but in future shows only data for the actual place.
2) there is a Pelican Town farm computer that works everywhere but tells you just the data of the PT farm and additionally a new GI farm computer telling you only GI-data
For both ways a computer upgrade could show you another sheet with the data of the second place.

In the end it doesn't matter how this will (hopefully) be implemented. It's just a small difference in how it would work.
I'm just thinking of what's easier to code is all.

I put it there too. I still forget.
Completely understand. I jump out of bed and want to run out the door immediately. Even if I start the day knowing what I want to do, so many other things come up that I keep forgetting.

I love the suggestions to have a pop up just like when your tool upgrades are done. I also love the farm computer re-work options. But for me, these would only help minimally. I need reminders I can access from the pause menu where ever I happen to be.

I’ve finally given in to taking my own notes. This new farmer is RIDICULOUSLY efficient. Also having a physical notebook full of my hard work is weirdly rewarding. Plus I can take long breaks from the game and come back knowing exactly where I am and what I have planned.