Secret Notes in multiplayer

Aidan

Greenhorn
Hello all,

Recently I have started playing with my sisters and they came to my farm. One of them found the Secret Note #10 and it is the last one I am missing.
Does anyone know how does work in multiplayer?
#10 is only available after completing the quest 'Qi's Challenge' so it's strange she was able to find it, and I think there is only one per save file?

Odin

Staff member
Well, my understanding is that in multiplayer all quests and secret notes are per player. So I believe each player would need to complete Qi's Challenge (reaching floor 25 in the skull caverns) before they could find note 10. But, I may be incorrect.

I can say for sure that each note will appear for all players until they "consume" it. That is, everyone can find every note, and if you lose a note before adding it to your collections tab you can find it again. I hope that helps!

Aidan

Greenhorn
Well, my understanding is that in multiplayer all quests and secret notes are per player. So I believe each player would need to complete Qi's Challenge (reaching floor 25 in the skull caverns) before they could find note 10. But, I may be incorrect.

I can say for sure that each note will appear for all players until they "consume" it. That is, everyone can find every note, and if you lose a note before adding it to your collections tab you can find it again. I hope that helps!
That does help! Thanks :)