iOS Save not loading

Orion_Lupin

Newcomer
Hi,
My game crashed and stopped loading so I copied my saves, deleted and redownloaded stardew. I’ve done this previously and once transferring my saved files over they worked fine. However when I did it this time it gets to the option “start the game where you left off” then when selecting anything it automatically takes me back to the loading page with the options “new” or “load”
Please help

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Hi,
My game crashed and stopped loading so I copied my saves, deleted and redownloaded stardew. I’ve done this previously and once transferring my saved files over they worked fine. However when I did it this time it gets to the option “start the game where you left off” then when selecting anything it automatically takes me back to the loading page with the options “new” or “load”
Please help
Would you paste a screenshot of your iPhone or iPad SDV save folder so that it shows the folder name and the individual files?

Orion_Lupin

Newcomer
I’ve learned from more hunting that the save file and the save folder needed the same name and copies add numbers. Thank you for your reply though