Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Pettyloni

Greenhorn
Phone: samsung s20 fe
Unable to load farm or make copy of farm. I'm stuck in an infinite loop and can't load my saved game. I see my old file in that location but it wont copy the farm there. Ive tried restarting app and phone, making a new folder on internal and one on SD card storage but nothing works. Any tips appreciated, not great at phone troubleshooting :)
Have you chose the original folder on your internal memory? It works for me earlier

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Phone: samsung s20 fe
Unable to load farm or make copy of farm. I'm stuck in an infinite loop and can't load my saved game. I see my old file in that location but it wont copy the farm there. Ive tried restarting app and phone, making a new folder on internal and one on SD card storage but nothing works. Any tips appreciated, not great at phone troubleshooting :)
Try just clicking on the Stardew Valley folder itself, not the folder within. Least thats how I did it when I first got the update.

mandi.m

Greenhorn
Have you chose the original folder on your internal memory? It works for me earlier
Sadly that is the original folder in the screenshot. Wasn't sure if I needed to do something else after selecting that folder...maybe?...hopefully? Lol

Pettyloni

Greenhorn
Game is prompting to save game file to a new folder, but my pixel 7 pro is saying is cannot use that folder. What folder directory should it be so I can try to manually pick it? Can't get into game until I complete this.
I got the same message on my redmi, but i still chose the original stardew valley save folder on the internal memory and it works fine. My only problem is, the game wont reflect save files from another device that i transferred there:/

kkpotatochip

Greenhorn
Hello!

Playing on iPad 10.

I've seen most of the other issues I've come across are being addressed with the first patch.

Something I haven't seen other people mention (yet, since there are a lot of replies) is that when fishing, sometimes the reeling sound will keep going, even after the fish is caught.
Saving a backup & closing out the app seems to fix it, but figured I'd mention it here since it's happened multiple times and not just a one-off issue.

Thanks for all the hard work!

sa1105

Greenhorn
Game locked after winning item from crane game (sepcifically the poster for Mysterium). The time is stuck on frozen, I can't select my inventory, journal, or move around. Also can't reselect crane game. Had to exit the app :(

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Sunny_

Cowpoke

Chels81

Newcomer
Phone type: Samsung Note20 Ultra

Issue: Items in my inventory disappear when I try to transfer them. For example when I tried to transfer hardwood from my storage box to my bag it disappeared, when I tried to transfer items in the autograbber one or two would disappear during the transfer, when I tried to transfer clothing into the dresser my blue cowboy hat disappeared. (Sorry I don't have screenshots, it happens at random and not very frequently so it catches me off guard).

kBlondie

Newcomer
iPhone 11!
I used to have a bug where my toolbar would be very difficult to scroll through! Thankfully, now it is fixed. However, I seem to have another issue! My game keeps crashing a few seconds after I start it - I don’t know why.

SORCURIS

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A52 4G

Issue: Grass starters can be planted inside the house/inside a building

Screenshots/video: See pic for proof.

Screenshot_20230109-025845_Gallery.jpg

Kalmia

Greenhorn
Phone: samsung A52s
Issue: Doesn't let me choose the ability for Mining. I'm stuck halfway like that and sleeping didn't fix it either. The pop-up showed before but I accidentally clicked outside of the screen and now it won't show up again. (I fixed it by reopening the game)
Additional issue: Pressing the 'back' button of the phone doesn't bring up the option to quit game

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

Last edited:

toskopado

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Motorola Moto E20 (aruba) Android 11 (GO Edition).

Details of your issue: the character frozen and does not perform any functions, the UI stops working and I cannot pause the game to save and exit, I have to close and open the app again, I lose all progress for the day.

Screenshots/video: https://mobile.twitter.com/toskopado/status/1612161939374850048

Any other info that might be relevant: Before the character freezes, he makes an animation where I haven't been able to identify it so far because it's accelerated (I don't know if it's important, but at the time I was playing on the gamepad).

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A52 4G

Issue: Grass starters can be planted inside the house/inside a building

Screenshots/video: See pic for proof.

View attachment 12987
Thats not actually a bug btw.
According to the Wiki at https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Grass_Starter
  • Grass Starter is meant to be used outside where farm animals can eat it, but it can be placed inside a Farm Building, or anywhere outside The Farm. Animals will not eat it, and it will not grow/spread, but it can be harvested to create Hay.

Basically: Best used outside to feed animals, but using them as house decoration is fine as well. They won’t spread and no one will eat them

Debo7733

Newcomer
SO EXCITED! THANK YOU!!

Type of phone: ipad 6th gen Wi-Fi 32GB
Details of your issue: Game no longer works with picture-in-picture from streaming apps (tried with Disney+ and HBO Max). If I'm already playing something picture-in-picture and try to open Stardew, it will not load. If I load Stardew first and then start streaming something picture-in-picture, Stardew freezes.