Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Aliza

Greenhorn
Thank you for the update! I‘Ve tried two special quests but can’t add the items to the destination ie Gus’s fridge and Robin’s woodpile. The screen just freezes when I try and I can’t select or drop items to move them between my inventory and the destination.

Junebug23

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone 11
Bug:
1. my animals are sleeping outside and not eating, so they are not happy and not producing anything. I’m starting to get really worried about them.
2.When my animals do eat and I sell their produce, it doesn’t add up in the money thing at the end of the night. It’s just not their but I know I put the produce in the shipping bin
2F4F886C-9414-416D-809D-76A9FF67F36D.png

Onithusmard

Greenhorn
Redmi note 10 pro max
1. Jumino huts are not storing cranberries after plucking them, I don't know its the same for every other thing.
2. The toolbar on the left side is unmovable.

I am having same issue, Juinmos are dropping crops on ground instead of storing them in the huts. Iphone 7, iOs 15.7.9

Onithusmard

Greenhorn
iPhone 7 iOS 15.7.9

Autograbbers are wonky. When I go to take the items inside, I end up losing a couple eggs or milks in the process of removing. As I click on the items in the boxes in autograbber, the boxes disappear as I loot them, but every day I lose at least one category or things (eg silver, void eggs or iridium large milk). If I click on the autograbber again, no menu appears to see if items were left behind somehow, and I am not "dropping" them, as I check my inventory and it is not there or on the ground anywhere,

Ghostie

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone 11
Bug:
1. my animals are sleeping outside and not eating, so they are not happy and not producing anything. I’m starting to get really worried about them.
2.When my animals do eat and I sell their produce, it doesn’t add up in the money thing at the end of the night. It’s just not their but I know I put the produce in the shipping bin View attachment 13002
I am having the same issue as you with the end-of-day revenue page.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10
I know I placed items to sell in the shipping bin, and what I have noticed is that, if I stay logged in for the whole in-game day, and go to sleep, the income page appears as normal. However, say I save, close the app, and re-open the app, then go to sleep in-game. The income page does not appear, and the game starts the next day without giving me the earned income. I was able to replicate this a few times. Others with the same issue should attempt this as well!

windy148

Newcomer
Type of phone: Huawei Y6 2019
Details of your issue: 1. Zoom affects size of fishing game, bottom part gets cut off
2. Saving game and closing while sitting causes you to be stuck when reopening game
Screenshot_20230108_184734_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_201650_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Miretar

Planter
The text size in conversation windows is now so small that it is hard to read. The items on vendor lists are now tiny, and the windows showing what you’ve sold at them end of the day are also too small. Please have some mercy on our eyes. I can’t enjoy the new content because the game is now uncomfortable for me to play. I honestly wish that the game hadn’t updated automatically.

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)
Details of your issue: The friendship list only shows 4-6 Villagers on a Grid with ~9 rows. Scrolling only fills the first few rows of villagers
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/urGuFRUMpuw
Any other info that might be relevant: -
As of 1.5.6.32 this issue seems to be resolved for me.

Attachments

cmm_Claire

Newcomer
Sorry if this has been posted already - iOS iPad (9th gen) software version 15.7.2, and I downloaded the latest bug fix update for Stardew Valley.

Just started a new game, in celebration of the new version. :) I'm at Day 6, and it's frozen at some point during the day all four times I've tried to play. I think it might have something to do with the Wizard; I got the note to go talk to him about the "rat problem" in the Community Centre, went to talk to him, got the whole cutscene so I can read the Junimo writing, and at the very end there's a brief (maybe a second) flash of the inside of my house before I find myself outside his tower.

When I played without going to see the Wizard, I had no problems at all.

Later note: when I skipped the cut scene, it didn't crash.

Last edited:

FXNanabug

Greenhorn
Hi! Thanks for the update!

Type of phone: Pixel 7 (Android 13)
Details of your issue: If clay comes out of an artifact spot (harvested with the hoe) the game will freeze/pause like the menu is open. The time will pause(flashing) and the animations keep working (horses head moves, can select inventory items and they show overhead), but I can't move my character. It happens at different artifact spots and I've only noticed it happen when clay pops out. I have to completely close out the game to reset the day.
Same issue happening with me except I have a 9th gen IPad and it’s sometimes freezing when I pick up anything off the ground (like forage or wood from chopping trees).

squeezy

Newcomer
Since the most recent patch (1.5.6.32), the game pauses or crashes if I try listening to another (music/audiobook) app while playing.

Thank you!

quixoticgeek

Greenhorn
If you use the item recovery service, it gets the price wrong. I just spent over 7million to get a stack of 124 gold cheese back.

Instead of 124 X price of single item. It charged me 124 X price of stack of 124 items.

Android 11, fair phone 3.

Lochnagar

Newcomer
1. Can't dismount in a farm cropped area (pumpkins) of the farm during a rainy day. Works fine if I move onto a path (still in the rain) or on the next sunny day.
2. Can't place 24 eggs into Gus's fridge to complete the egg quest.
3. Game crashed each time after exiting Gus's tavern after above egg drop attempt, had to reset day and avoided the quest for now
4. Can't exit the Stadew valley fair - won't let me click on the edges of the map as usual to exit. Might have to skip fair to progress the game.
5. Juminos harvest but don't put the crops into the hut bins, you need to collect manually.
6. Perhaps not a bug but way less bugs in the sewer mutant bug lair.

Android 13 Galaxy Tab S7+

Last edited: