reply your questions and like and i will answer(even modding)

who is the best bachelorette

• maru

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • penny

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • emilly

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • haley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Abigail

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Leah

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Scalawag127

Greenhorn
Hello Stardew Valley Fann. Im new to this forum and I had a problem. Its not related to these other subjects. Im having a tough time with the Crimson Badlands due to an explosion of spawning red slime causing the scene to lag terribly where you can hardly move. No matter how many i get rid of they keep spawning. I have tried working with Farm Type Manager by limiting the monsters to 50,200, or null but its still the same. I have reloaded SVE again and reinstalled related mods. Funny though there is no warning of errors or corruption in my opening log. Im at my wits end ! If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate greatly.thanks

Aripro

Sodbuster
Hello Stardew Valley Fann. Im new to this forum and I had a problem. Its not related to these other subjects. Im having a tough time with the Crimson Badlands due to an explosion of spawning red slime causing the scene to lag terribly where you can hardly move. No matter how many i get rid of they keep spawning. I have tried working with Farm Type Manager by limiting the monsters to 50,200, or null but its still the same. I have reloaded SVE again and reinstalled related mods. Funny though there is no warning of errors or corruption in my opening log. Im at my wits end ! If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate greatly.thanks
ok let me do a research and i will give you an update but please tell me your platform

Scalawag127

Greenhorn
Thanks for your reply! Im using my PC and im not using a mod manager. Nowhere else in the game do I have this lag problem.