reply your questions and like and i will answer(even modding)

who is the best bachelorette

• maru

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • penny

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • emilly

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • haley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Abigail

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Leah

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Aripro

Sodbuster
so reply under here and i will give you a solution for how to fixing the problem even for modding (android too). and oh emoji your favorite bachelor/bachelorette like this mine is :abigail: and:sebastian:
hope you have a good day:heart:

DragonGwen

Farmer
:sebastian::abigail: I dislike Abigail when I remember that she and Sebastian used to have a "thing" but when I married her on a guy save, she was actually really nice

Aripro

Sodbuster
:sebastian::abigail: I dislike Abigail when I remember that she and Sebastian used to have a "thing" but when I married her on a guy save, she was actually really nice
she is nice but shane is the most frickin hated guy in the game and penny is the girl. P.S if there are no Questions About game or modding have great day :smile:

Táim a
Cailín
Díreach cosúil le heck
Sebastian leannán
Lego leannán
Imreoir minecraft
Cheater iomlán
Agus imrím Animal Crossing
Spanish?! 👎 It's obvious that this is some Celtic - Irish for that matter.
Google translator lo traduce así:
I am a
A girl
Just like heck
Sebastian lover
Lego lover
Minecraft player
Total cheater
And I play Animal Crossing

Is that correct - more or less?
😙 👧😉

DragonGwen

Farmer
Spanish?! 👎 It's obvious that this is some Celtic - Irish for that matter.
Google translator lo traduce así:
I am a
A girl
Just like heck
Sebastian lover
Lego lover
Minecraft player
Total cheater

Is that correct - more or less?
😙 👧😉
Most of it (I need to take out the Spanish bit) (I replied to a Spanish thread) the "Just like heck" bit is actually "straight like heck"(I need to add a "vampire" in Romanian). My dad's side has Irish and Romanian (Transylvania) blood so I got creative with Google translate, and yes I am a cheater in videogames
Edit: now has the line of: obvious psychopath in Irish

Last edited:

Aripro

Sodbuster
Most of it (I need to take out the Spanish bit) (I replied to a Spanish thread) the "Just like heck" bit is actually "straight like heck"(I need to add a "vampire" in Romanian). My dad's side has Irish and Romanian (Transylvania) blood so I got creative with Google translate, and yes I am a cheater in videogames
i didnt translate it but the personality's that she said is like mine.
i am
sebastian lover
Lego lover
Minecraft player
Total cheater
but..-im a boy...

Aripro

Sodbuster
so you eat people? as a vampire? :smile:

IM JOKING

Last edited:
I know DragonGwen, our family could have inherited a castle somewhere, except that we are descendents of the second oldest brother instead of the oldest.
That would have been epic - you could host the International StardewValleyCon there! With everything that comes with that, Vampires, Royal Serpents, Lava Lurks - you name it. 🤩🥳

DragonGwen

Farmer
Okay... what does this post have to do with the poll? Additionally, this poll has been asked quite a few times already. I'm confused as to the point of this thread.
My thoughts exactly. This is supposed to be a modding questions thread and now it's a discussion about bachelorettes lol