Four Corners Farm Prism's Stardrop Farm

imnvs

Local Legend
I now have 3 Deluxe... 1st has Legend in it and some crayfish. The 2nd has Crimsonfish, Angler and 2 lobsters. The 3rd has Mutant Carp, Glacierfish and 2 crab.

I like the look of the Modern, but I don't like how it cuts in on you seeing the fish a lot. I haven't seen the 5th tank yet, though.

imnvs

Local Legend
...and added a 4th Deluxe in the hut on Ginger Island for tropical fish, 3 Lions and a Blue Discuss so far. May add another Deluxe out there at some point.

Edit to add:
Prism_12-28-2020_fishtanks.png

Also, finally got Full House now that I have 2 kids. Their names are very Addams Family, I think, being Omyn and Portentia.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Oof. So much 1.5 content. Here's progress so far, after getting at least 100 walnuts and getting a lot of the new content done, but not all...

First: the all new interior to the house, not much different than the last update:
Prism_1-1-2021_inside.png
Then there is the slightly updated farm itself:
Prism_1-1-2021_outside.png
Then we get to the island, and this is what I've done with the farm space there so far:
Prism_1-1-2021_island.png
And then there's inside the hut there:
Prism_1-1-2021_hut.png

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
After getting the quest from Mr Qi, I now have all 5 legendary fish, and each's extended family! They're all displayed in my babe cave:
Prism_1-4-2021_aquariums.png

imnvs

Local Legend
LOL!

Okay, so I'm now into year 6. I have 3 sheds full of kegs working non-stop. I have a 4th shed full of preserves jars working non-stop. I have a 5th shed that's 50/50 kegs/jars and that one processes the stuff I get in smaller quantities and isn't usually at full capacity but is close. I need all of these to process what I produce.

I have a 6th shed full of diamond crystalariums. I have a 7th shed 1/3rd full of Statues of Endless Fortune.

...and this morning Haley asked me, and I quote, "Are we doing okay for money, Prism?"

Total earnings to date on Sunday the 21st of Spring, Year 6: 69.1 million

"Yeah, I think we're okay, babe." 😅😂🤣

imnvs

Local Legend
She would.
Hey, now. Maybe she just hasn't been paying attention to our finances for the last 4.5 years. Maybe the numbers intimidate her? She's not my accountant, you know.

At least she's nice, has a pretty face and is a cunning linguist that often is asking me for evening fun after the kids go to bed. I think I'll keep her around.

imnvs

Local Legend
Hoo boy... I just noticed/realized. I have made many a Skull Cavern dive. On top of that? I have done the "get to 100 in the SC on hard mode" quest 5 times. I have done the "elevators reset, get to 120 in the mines" quest 2 times. For both, I do it in an afternoon, evening. I staircase all the way to the target floor without pausing unless I see radioactive ore on the screen. In the SC, after hitting 100, I just start meandering down collecting loot.

The literally thousands of staircases I have used? I just checked. I have crafted only 6. This is why I have 12 crystalariums that have just been giving me jade since as soon as I could get 12 crystalariums, people.

imnvs

Local Legend
Decided to do a count. The farm computer helped... a little. Not much.

Total crops growing this year: 153 ancient fruit and 192 other at home (345)
: 54 ancient fruit, 24 coffee and 38 other in the greenhouse (116)
: 144 pineapple and 144 ancient fruit on the island, 20 taro (308)
Total: 769 crops (I don't know why I'm doing this. I'm creating a HUGE backlog of stock to be processed. I need more sheds. To be fair, the taro sits there until I need it. It's been there for a few weeks now, unharvested.)

Fruit trees: 2 pom, 2 peach, 2 orange, 2 apple, 2 cherry, 2 apricot, 2 banana, 2 mango in the greenhouse
: 16 banana, 16 mango on the island
Total: 54 fruit trees

I recently mowed down half of my syrup trees... and I'm still thinking about how to arrange to fit more sheds in so that everything I want to be visible remains visible.
Prism_1-21-2021_Farm.png
Prism_1-21-2021_Island.png

Last edited: