Question Portrait Mod Help for Ridgeside Village

TKDDONI

Newcomer
Hello everyone!

I clearly have no idea what I'm doing wrong... can someone please double check my mess? :sweat:
I'm at my wits end LOL. Any and all advice/criticism is welcome 🙏 Thank you in advance!

along with this error code in SMAPI

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack '(CP) Ridgeside Cuter Portriats-Sprites'. Technical details:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Users\---\OneDrive\Desktop\---\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Ridgeside Cuter Portriats-Sprites\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
Technical details: JsonToken EndObject is not valid for closing JsonType Array. Path 'Changes', line 13, position 2.
at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:line 86
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:line 76
at ContentPatcher.Framework.RawContentPack.TryReloadContent(String& error) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\RawContentPack.cs:line 79
at ContentPatcher.ModEntry.GetContentPacks()+MoveNext() in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:line 415

Lenora Rose

Farmer
The code here is giving you line numbers in your own code that it thinks don't do what they should. I found it's easier to go to the lines listed and look for errors than it is to parse what it's trying to tell me.