Pond fish need some help

benjellyman

Planter
So yeah, we all have had to put strange items in the pond, like for example, my spook fish wanted quartz. I mean, that’s ok, and I’ve had my super cucumbers want a sea urchin, which makes sense, but why in the world does my blobfish want wine?!? I mean, no wonder they are blobs. They are fish that swim in alcohol. I mean, can we like make the item request more logical?
no wonder the legendary fish don’t like ponds.

Heheheh, that is kinda funny, youre right, the blob fish are little drinkers. 😁

I politely propose an alternative: Bah, logic in games is overrated, imo there's something fun to be said for complete random quirkiness that makes us go.... "you want what?!?" --Even if it is just to grin or roll your eyes at how silly or illogical something is. I vote for: Bring on the silliness! "Bring me a shrubbery!"

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
Mega bombs for lava eels is always a dicey situation.

I don’t mind the gifts of pickles or wine, we all need sustenance. It the random crystal- how many ocean crystals do my fish think I’ve found? Worse still, they always want the dwarf scroll I don’t have. I’ll have stacks of blue ribboned scrolls, a green one tucked away in a chest, but no they want the yellow one. Why exactly am I running all over the valley to keep them happy? Not even Alex is that particular.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I don’t mind the gifts of pickles or wine, we all need sustenance. It the random crystal- how many ocean crystals do my fish think I’ve found?
Ocean Stone! Ocean Stone! Why does is always have to be Ocean Stones?
/Dark Helmet

Stupid Ocean Stones... Of course the first time I clean out my chest o' pretty, shiny things the following day the Midnight Squids come up with this humdinger. Took 2 weeks of Omni geodes before I got another one and you know what happened.

Yup, got two. Well, at least the Ocean Shirt matches my hair so there's always a silvery green lining...

imnvs

Local Legend
Spicy eel? I assume lava eels laugh at our hot peppers, just like I laugh at what most Minnesotans consider "spicy". That's why they give it to us all willy-nilly from the pond. It's probably survival of the fittest and we get to eat the spicy corpses of the fallen.

Last edited: