iOS PLS HELP I MISS PENNY<33

S0LLY

Greenhorn
I was married and on year two, but I left my phone on vacation. I was able to get stardew on my new phone since it was the same apple ID but all my data is gone. Is there anyway it can be restored???

Unfortunately you do need both devices to manually transfer your save from one device to another since Stardew saves in local (on device) files and does not currently make use of the cloud. If there's anyone at home with access to your phone, you could get them to put it to the cloud for you (in theory). Though if there's no one to do this, you may have to wait until you get home. As long as you still have the old device, it can be easily transferred once you have both in hand.

I gave an example here on how to how to back up your stardew iOS files (copying game save files from local device to the cloud):

You can find more information on saves on the wiki here:

And also here:

It is fairly straight forward once you have access, good luck! 🍀
PS. Sorry to hear you're locked without your prior game's Penny. 😢

Last edited:

S0LLY

Greenhorn
Unfortunately you do need both devices to manually transfer your save from one device to another since Stardew saves in local (on device) files and does not currently make use of the cloud. If there's anyone at home with access to your phone, you could get them to put it to the cloud for you (in theory). Though if there's no one to do this, you may have to wait until you get home. As long as you still have the old device, it can be easily transferred once you have both in hand.

I gave an example here on how to how to back up your stardew iOS files (copying game save files from local device to the cloud):

You can find more information on saves on the wiki here:

And also here:

It is fairly straight forward once you have access, good luck! 🍀
PS. Sorry to hear you're locked without your prior game's Penny. 😢
I see!! Thank you, unfortunately I left my phone at the airport so I don’t think I’ll get it back anytime soon, but thank you so much for your help❤

You're welcome. Oh, that's a bummer to have your phone so far away. At least she will be waiting for you when you (hopefully) get it back, I guess. 🌸

Last edited: