New and loving Stardew (community looks great)

Hi folks, I'm Crystal (usually going by Crys with friends just for brevity-sake). I'm a Canuck 🇨🇦 on my 3rd year in Stardew playing on mobile for ease of portability, so still quite a noob and not yet into moving and modding my game or getting into anything too intensive yet. I'm just relaxing into it, learning and loving Stardew. I downloaded it several years go, played a little, then got busy pitching in to help run a game maker-endorsed wiki for another (mobile) game. Needed a break from that (F2P/P2P model is not my favorite or my preference, would rather just buy a game straight out like Stardew because it leads to good quality imo), so very satisfying to return to Stardew, and of course re-discovered how awesome it is! Love it!

I so appreciate how helpful the forums, forum folk, wiki, and wiki staff are. This looks like a great community (healthy, happy communities IMO are absolute gems these days). So, a heartfelt thanks in advance to the helpful folks here, I've been doing lots of reading of insightful posts. Happy to join the community. 😋

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums Crystal! Don't worry, I don't think modding is a required step that everyone has to take. I've never really gotten into modding the game. As long as you're having fun, that's what counts!