Windows need help getting my quest back

thunder624

Newcomer
I activated the quest with the wizard after you complete the community center and have to talk to krobus to get the witch key thing. but the quest disappeared and I think i might have accidentally deleted it, can anyone help? I saw on reddit that some people on here can fix it for you if you send them your save so if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated. thank you!

I activated the quest with the wizard after you complete the community center and have to talk to krobus to get the witch key thing. but the quest disappeared and I think i might have accidentally deleted it, can anyone help? I saw on reddit that some people on here can fix it for you if you send them your save so if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated. thank you!
Hey, just saw your PM.
Post your save here, and I can take a look: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Find_your_save_files

As far as I'm aware; you shouldn't be able to delete it. But, maybe you half completed it or something? Either way, I can take a closer look for you.