Solved Need help about a TMX Loader Mod

Fanelia

Newcomer
Hello everyone! I don't know if it's the good section to post my thread and if not i'm so sorry 🥺
So I play with Seven's Greenhouse for a while now (link : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6312) i love this mod Seven did an amazing Greenhouse interior but this mod works only with TMX Loader and it's a buildable Greenhouse which means you have to play with 2 GH on your map.
I want to go back to a more vanilla gameplay with a smaller farm map and only 1 GH now so I was wondering if it's possible to use the GH interior of Seven only on the main GH, I have no knowledge of modding so, i was hoping to find someone with a magic wand on this forum 😞

(my request is for personal use only, all credits go to Seven original author and i support all his stuff ❤)

mouse

Farmer
This should be doable with only some minor edits, but as their permissions are pretty tight, I am reluctant to distribute any changes myself. Since it's in a format that can be edited in a text editor, you can probably do this without downloading/opening Tiled at all. Note that replacing the original greenhouse completely means it will of course not be compatible with any other mod that tries to load the Greenhouse map.

1. Open GreenhouseINT.tmx in a text editor. Fancy ones like VSCode, SublimeText, Notepad++, etc (all free, although #2 is nagware) are ideal, but even notepad can probably handle it in a pinch. (It might sometimes take a bit to open, though.)
  2. At the very top of the file under <map> you should see a properties section. Add this line: <property name="Warp" type="string" value="12 33 Farm 28 16 13 33 Farm 28 16 14 33 Farm 28 16"/>. Now it should look like this.
  3. Searching the file for ExitBuildable should jump you to a section that looks like this. Remove the highlighted section so that it looks like this, instead.
  4. Save your changes, done with the map edit.
  5. Open the mod's content.json in any text editor.
  6. Remove the buildables section and replace it with:
    Code:
      "addMaps":
      [  
        {
          "name": "Greenhouse",
          "file": "assets/GreenhouseINT.tmx",
          "addLocation": "false"
        }
      ]
    so that it looks like this.
All done. These edits removed the buildable-specific exits (they likely wouldn't do anything if not removed, but best not confuse it just in case :P ), added the normal greenhouse exit, and changed the map from a TMXL buildable to a TMXL map load. Normally you'd see Content Patcher used for this type of replacement, but since it's already a TMXL pack, it seemed like an easier edit to leave it there.

Feel free to ask if you run into any trouble.

(Editing in place like this will keep this essentially the same mod as before, so if you reinstalled/updated the mod at some point, you'd need to re-apply your edits. You can rename the mod folder to prevent any accidents while still getting update alerts for the original.)

Fanelia

Newcomer
This should be doable with only some minor edits, but as their permissions are pretty tight, I am reluctant to distribute any changes myself. Since it's in a format that can be edited in a text editor, you can probably do this without downloading/opening Tiled at all. Note that replacing the original greenhouse completely means it will of course not be compatible with any other mod that tries to load the Greenhouse map.

1. Open GreenhouseINT.tmx in a text editor. Fancy ones like VSCode, SublimeText, Notepad++, etc (all free, although #2 is nagware) are ideal, but even notepad can probably handle it in a pinch. (It might sometimes take a bit to open, though.)
  2. At the very top of the file under <map> you should see a properties section. Add this line: <property name="Warp" type="string" value="12 33 Farm 28 16 13 33 Farm 28 16 14 33 Farm 28 16"/>. Now it should look like this.
  3. Searching the file for ExitBuildable should jump you to a section that looks like this. Remove the highlighted section so that it looks like this, instead.
  4. Save your changes, done with the map edit.
  5. Open the mod's content.json in any text editor.
  6. Remove the buildables section and replace it with:
    Code:
      "addMaps":
      [ 
        {
          "name": "Greenhouse",
          "file": "assets/GreenhouseINT.tmx",
          "addLocation": "false"
        }
      ]
    so that it looks like this.
All done. These edits removed the buildable-specific exits (they likely wouldn't do anything if not removed, but best not confuse it just in case :P ), added the normal greenhouse exit, and changed the map from a TMXL buildable to a TMXL map load. Normally you'd see Content Patcher used for this type of replacement, but since it's already a TMXL pack, it seemed like an easier edit to leave it there.

Feel free to ask if you run into any trouble.

(Editing in place like this will keep this essentially the same mod as before, so if you reinstalled/updated the mod at some point, you'd need to re-apply your edits. You can rename the mod folder to prevent any accidents while still getting update alerts for the original.)
You're a saver! It worked like a charm 🥰 Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!