Nagito - Custom NPC

Nagito - Custom NPC 1.5.2

LavenderLight

Greenhorn
LavenderLight submitted a new resource:

Nagito - Custom NPC - A superstitious and socially awkward sunshine boy from the Fern Islands!

Introduction
Here it is, the 1.4 update of my very first mod! I completely overhauled him, and rebuilt him from the ground up! This was my very first mod I ever made, and I wanted to redo it. Now with fresh and cleaner code and a nice lemon-lime scent! (note: only your game can enjoy scent not detectable by human noses)

Meet Nagito!
There are *two* versions of the NPC in this mod, referred to as Canon and Lore. Lore is the default...
Read more about this resource...

CookiC4360

Newcomer
I have canon nagito, and for his 6 heart event when i enter the spa, it doesnt trigger, is there a specific time or does nagito have to be in the spa?
edit: nvm it works

Last edited:

Aerkaya

Greenhorn
Hello. I had this error with your NPC mod come up in SMAPI

[Content Patcher] Can't load "Custom NPC - Nagito > NPCGiftTastes - Lore, JA" fields from file 'assets/Data/NPCGiftTastes_lore_ja.json': Entries > 'Nagito' value is invalid: '{{kildarien.farmertoflorist/ObjectId:Bouquet of Hope}}' can't be used as a token because that token could not be found..

I don't know what to do about that. I looked into it and I have the farmer to florist mod on and also found in those folders the Bouquet of Hope item is there.

AndyAllanPoe

Cowpoke
Hello. I had this error with your NPC mod come up in SMAPI

[Content Patcher] Can't load "Custom NPC - Nagito > NPCGiftTastes - Lore, JA" fields from file 'assets/Data/NPCGiftTastes_lore_ja.json': Entries > 'Nagito' value is invalid: '{{kildarien.farmertoflorist/ObjectId:Bouquet of Hope}}' can't be used as a token because that token could not be found..

I don't know what to do about that. I looked into it and I have the farmer to florist mod on and also found in those folders the Bouquet of Hope item is there.
I had the same problem, but it's nothing to worry about! Still works fine

Aerkaya

Greenhorn
This mod has a new problem. In the latest update to East Scarpe(which seemed to move it to fit more with SVE) Nagito's cabin's graphics are all mangled up on the outside. I think it all still functions but it looks weird.

lottasMod

Newcomer
hey, I am just curious, whether some people are still modifying Nagito ? :) i was happy to hear, that he will move to east scarpe as well, because i like the map. but i just installed nagito and now I am looking forward for some inspirational pessimism (or at least that's what I got when I read a little bit of the content.json^^)

Lonery

Newcomer
I love this mod, definitely one of my all-time favorites! My only complaint is that after marrying Nagito, during his kissing animation his entire sprite disappears. I'm guessing it's an error in the positioning in the sprite sheet? Would love to see it fixed someday, the mod has been otherwise perfect for me