Nagito - Custom NPC

Nagito - Custom NPC 1.5.2

LavenderLight

Greenhorn
LavenderLight submitted a new resource:

Nagito - Custom NPC - A superstitious and socially awkward sunshine boy from the Fern Islands!

Introduction
Here it is, the 1.4 update of my very first mod! I completely overhauled him, and rebuilt him from the ground up! This was my very first mod I ever made, and I wanted to redo it. Now with fresh and cleaner code and a nice lemon-lime scent! (note: only your game can enjoy scent not detectable by human noses)

Meet Nagito!
There are *two* versions of the NPC in this mod, referred to as Canon and Lore. Lore is the default...
Read more about this resource...

CookiC4360

Newcomer
I have canon nagito, and for his 6 heart event when i enter the spa, it doesnt trigger, is there a specific time or does nagito have to be in the spa?
edit: nvm it works

Last edited:

Aerkaya

Greenhorn
Hello. I had this error with your NPC mod come up in SMAPI

[Content Patcher] Can't load "Custom NPC - Nagito > NPCGiftTastes - Lore, JA" fields from file 'assets/Data/NPCGiftTastes_lore_ja.json': Entries > 'Nagito' value is invalid: '{{kildarien.farmertoflorist/ObjectId:Bouquet of Hope}}' can't be used as a token because that token could not be found..

I don't know what to do about that. I looked into it and I have the farmer to florist mod on and also found in those folders the Bouquet of Hope item is there.

AndyAllanPoe

Greenhorn
Hello. I had this error with your NPC mod come up in SMAPI

[Content Patcher] Can't load "Custom NPC - Nagito > NPCGiftTastes - Lore, JA" fields from file 'assets/Data/NPCGiftTastes_lore_ja.json': Entries > 'Nagito' value is invalid: '{{kildarien.farmertoflorist/ObjectId:Bouquet of Hope}}' can't be used as a token because that token could not be found..

I don't know what to do about that. I looked into it and I have the farmer to florist mod on and also found in those folders the Bouquet of Hope item is there.
I had the same problem, but it's nothing to worry about! Still works fine

Aerkaya

Greenhorn
This mod has a new problem. In the latest update to East Scarpe(which seemed to move it to fit more with SVE) Nagito's cabin's graphics are all mangled up on the outside. I think it all still functions but it looks weird.

lottasMod

Newcomer
hey, I am just curious, whether some people are still modifying Nagito ? :) i was happy to hear, that he will move to east scarpe as well, because i like the map. but i just installed nagito and now I am looking forward for some inspirational pessimism (or at least that's what I got when I read a little bit of the content.json^^)