Standard Farm My All Farms in the Game.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Hello everyone, I decided to make a summary of all my Farms, First you need to know that some were made during the 1.4 Mobile update, Since I don't play on Computer, So I never mess with them again, I like to preserve the Classics, I own some Disgner prototypes that I never finished, well let's get to them.

[Ipanema Farm 🌴]
Sans_12-9-2023_47771715.png

[Grass Farm 1] in 1.4
Gabriel_2-4-2023_70554135.png

[Grass Farm 2] in 1.5
Sans_9-20-2023_52971260.png

[Undertale Farm] in 1.4
Igor_2-5-2024_58948293.png

[New Life Farm] 1.4 too. :P
Dean_2-5-2024_58868872.png

[Undyne Farm] My Second Save 1.4
Helena_2-5-2024_59024746.png

[Wizard Castle Farm]
HarryMoody_7-30-2023_49281874.png

[Stardew Farm] My First Farm :(
Igor_2-5-2024_59080709.png

[Dream Farm 2]
Mobiler_10-3-2023_53277085.png

[Amazonas Farm] My current save, not finished
Test_11-21-2023_77184920.png

But my favorite farm is "Dream Farm 1" I didn't include it because it's still being improved, but if you want to see it and all the Farm Tour, here's my Playlist. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Thanks. 🤠

You have a talent for designing, that's for sure. I like the way you play with shapes. Some farms seem to me quite impractical (long everyday ways), but that was not the point, I guess. Here's about beauty. And a special kudos for finishing all of these designs. How long did each of them take you?

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
You have a talent for designing, that's for sure. I like the way you play with shapes. Some farms seem to me quite impractical (long everyday ways), but that was not the point, I guess. Here's about beauty. And a special kudos for finishing all of these designs. How long did each of them take you?
Thank you, yes I like to take different paths, Non-standard ways, It's difficult to tell you how long it took me, But I generally complete all the achievements and complete design within 4 years, But during this time many things are being changed until the final touch, I like it to create Shed with themes and music from the game, in the playlist you can listen.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
I like your way of designing with symmetry and shape - it's a great visual! And I noticed the colour on the sheds too - lovely!
Yes, the Sheds are always in colors that represent their interior, for example the green ones are jade rooms, I like to play with the environment using colors and music from Junimo Kart.

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
Farmer Bobbi dips her ladle into the soup containing one of Igorferreira72's farms. "Mmmm, mmmm! Ooo very good!" She moves to the next one and ladle dips again. "Oh, this is very nice, not unlike the first but sharper. Like, like there're more angles." She continues to move on down the line, sampling and making yumm noises throughout. Abigail is sitting off to the side, watching with a smirky look on her face wondering what the silly farmer's final impression will be.

"OK," Bobbi announces as she finally reaches the end of the line and glances back at the soup assemblage, licking her lips. "Oookaayy…," she repeats with reduced alacrity as her brain gears slowly grind up to operational speed. "It's very good, but all of it maybe started from the same stock?" One eyebrow is making it's way to join her hairline as she turns to Abby. "There's a thing..."

"Quite the wordsmith you are," Abby quips, a smile curling out one side of her mouth despite strong attempts to suppress it.

"Can it, Purplepants!" Bobbi retorts. "Unggh! And I almost had it...," she finishes, deflating somewhat.

Abby's eyes light up and starts excitedly, "Ooo I know what, ooo pick me pick me!" Her hand shoots into the air like a know-it-all middle schooler, bouncing on her chair.

"Hmmm," Bobbi muses, slowly scanning the small room that comprises Lewis' foyer. "Looks like you're the only one left so I pick you!" She finishes sweetly with a smile after initially wanting to go snarky. Snark is work and work just ain't my style, she thinks.

Abby slides off her chair with eyes mock alight for being picked but it quickly morphs to a sly, conspiratorial look as she approaches Bobbi. "They need… more…. chaos!"

"Yes!! That's it!" Bobbi splutters out, the mental block finally loosened. "Chaos," she intones slowly, in thought.

"Sooooo......." Abby says as she turns for the door, grabbing Bobbi's hand in one smooth motion. "Whatcha got on that farm to chaos these tasty farm stews up a bit?"

They both giggle and laugh conspiratorially on the way back to the farm. Bobbi's a bit of a hoarder so the only problem will be which ones to choose and is Bobbi's backpack big enough to contain the approaching chaos.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I decided to make a summary of all my Farms, First you need to know that some were made during the 1.4 Mobile update, Since I don't play on Computer, So I never mess with them again, I like to preserve the Classics, I own some Disgner prototypes that I never finished, well let's get to them.

[Ipanema Farm 🌴]
View attachment 18759

[Grass Farm 1] in 1.4
View attachment 18760

[Grass Farm 2] in 1.5
View attachment 18761

[Undertale Farm] in 1.4
View attachment 18762

[New Life Farm] 1.4 too. :P
View attachment 18763

[Undyne Farm] My Second Save 1.4
View attachment 18764

[Wizard Castle Farm]
View attachment 18765

[Stardew Farm] My First Farm :(
View attachment 18766

[Dream Farm 2]
View attachment 18758

[Amazonas Farm] My current save, not finished
View attachment 18767

But my favorite farm is "Dream Farm 1" I didn't include it because it's still being improved, but if you want to see it and all the Farm Tour, here's my Playlist. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Thanks. 🤠
really pleases my eyes! <3 great designs, very clear and nice arrangement, beautiful colours!

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Absolutely amazing designs! How did you planned the symmetry of your farms? Do you have any useful tools?
Thank you, Well I follow some things for Planning, For example, Every floor where the height is odd, you have symmetry, Every time there is even, there is no symmetry, So I have these little Rules, But in general I don't do planning, So the Farm will have changed over time, If you watched old videos you would notice that I started in one way and ended in another, I also like to use old ideas, changing a few details, If you notice in the last photo, This central area is a piece from Grass Farm.