iOS Mobile Bugs Ive Ran Into

pix

Greenhorn
Hello, I’ve been working on perfection mobile and I’ve encountered a list of bugs I would like to share. Everything has been done on an IPhone 12 with the latest update of Stardew Valley. I don’t use the save where you left feature a whole lot but regardless I encounter these bugs.

1. Sometimes there’s an audio bug when fishing and the rod reeling sound will stay throughout the entire application unless closing app.

2. My biggest one here is the Perfection menu checklist screen at Mr Qi walnut room, there’s parts of the list at the top unable to be seen due to it being very zoomed in, i ran into this aswell trying to re organize my museum, every bottom row item on my shelves are in accessible due to the inventory being very enlarged, I can just barely get some items on the second to bottom shelves and every shelve in the bottom right of the showcase room we’re challenging to access. I can understand considering some of these were thought of using an iPad is maybe what I thought and I’m on a small iPhone so it might not converse correctly but still hopeful for a fix soon.

2. Sometimes using horse causes character to do a walk in place idle animation that doesn’t allow you to any “use” button function and it can be canceled by swiping sword/using a tool but if for some reason you don’t have a tool you may be stuck doing the animation.

3. My application crashed one time when I went to do a character appearance change and I haven’t tried again since

Thank you so much for reviewing my post!:smile:

pix

Greenhorn
I also have forgotten to mention that my toolbar size in every file is reset to very large when first loading, although it doesn’t change the current number size value in the settings.

PeanutPickler

Newcomer
All of the above happens to me too. Its annoying.
One way around the shrine of illusions is set tap to attack, hold on no for a good 5 seconds before clicking yes and it should work