Lilan's AMA

Well, because you asked about grammar/spelling errors? In your signature, you spelled "errors" as "erros" without the last "r".

Now, not really to laugh at you, just the situation, I can't help but giggle at the fact that you asking about errors had an error.

Still, with English being a second language, let me say you do very well with grammar and spelling over all.

Now, to a question: When it comes to science, which field interests you most? What attracts you to it? What might convince you not to pursue that field?
When it comes to sience my favorite fields are biology, chemistry and physics.

My friend recommended me about this game. We could play together. That's what made me love the game. Even though I play alone now.
I'm sorry to hear you've moved on to playing alone, but from the sounds of it you're moving along just as well as you did with your friend. For what it's worth, I've yet to find anyone to try out the multiplayer since I've started playing years ago. However, it does allow me to "RP" with my farmer and make my own stories so there's that 😀

Thank you for your honest and candid response!

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm sorry to hear you've moved on to playing alone, but from the sounds of it you're moving along just as well as you did with your friend. For what it's worth, I've yet to find anyone to try out the multiplayer since I've started playing years ago.
See, I joined the game to play multiplayer with the wife, someone that lives with me... and if I didn't have that, I don't think I'd ever play multiplayer, to be honest. It's hard, when you can't coordinate really well, to get nearly as much done in multiplayer as you can in single. I think it would be super frustrating.

I'm just happy lilan's still having fun and enjoying the game, solo or multi.

It's hard, when you can't coordinate really well, to get nearly as much done in multiplayer as you can in single. I think it would be super frustrating.
I believe that's the key here imnvs, coordinating. However, when you do mesh with one or more people it can be an incredibly fun and exhilarating time at least that's been my experience with multiplayer with others.

I'm just happy lilan's still having fun and enjoying the game, solo or multi.
I agree with this statement 100%