Lilan's AMA

rippytrippy

Planter
I do love science! And I believe it! I wish I could get vaccinated but I'm 13.
science is amazing, psychology and ornithology being the best branches. also i wish i could get vaccinated too, my parents never vaccinated me so i have to wait 'til i'm 18 to get them myself because being sick isn't pog B)

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
The essential question

rippytrippy

Planter
Is it possible I have met another psychology nerd?
yes absolutely :o just last night i was reading about psychological development and the critical and sensitive points in a child's psychological development. Absolutely fascinating stuff

lol if you wanna chat more about science, maybe we should do it on like my wall and not poor Lilan's AMA 😂

yes absolutely :o just last night i was reading about psychological development and the critical and sensitive points in a child's psychological development. Absolutely fascinating stuff

lol if you wanna chat more about science, maybe we should do it on like my wall and not poor Lilan's AMA 😂
Got it I’ll pm you

What would you like people, mainly grownups, to understand about being 13 in 2021?
Understand that being a teenager. Especially in Israel is really hard. The online learning isn't easy. Even though my mother is a teacher I can't really ask her for help because she uses different methods. Also I can't listen that well in the lesson. Since I have social problems I can't make friends very well and I can't talk with the few ones I have.

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, because you asked about grammar/spelling errors? In your signature, you spelled "errors" as "erros" without the last "r".

Now, not really to laugh at you, just the situation, I can't help but giggle at the fact that you asking about errors had an error.

Still, with English being a second language, let me say you do very well with grammar and spelling over all.

Now, to a question: When it comes to science, which field interests you most? What attracts you to it? What might convince you not to pursue that field?