redcrate
Farmhand
Hello,
I would like to suggest an expansion to the number of slots available in the "main" immovable refrigerators.
Currently, the main fridge in the various houses have 36 slots, the same as a small chest. Furthermore, the purchasable mini fridges also have 36 slots even though they are physically smaller.
This inconsistency bugs me a bit, so I would propose that the main fridges inventory be expanded to 70 slots, the same as a big chest, and the mini fridges remain at 36 slots, the same as a small chest.
Thanks
I would like to suggest an expansion to the number of slots available in the "main" immovable refrigerators.
Currently, the main fridge in the various houses have 36 slots, the same as a small chest. Furthermore, the purchasable mini fridges also have 36 slots even though they are physically smaller.
This inconsistency bugs me a bit, so I would propose that the main fridges inventory be expanded to 70 slots, the same as a big chest, and the mini fridges remain at 36 slots, the same as a small chest.
Thanks