Android Language support

mqtlfy

Newcomer
I play Stardew Valley since 2019, it's really a great game, and it become so boring to play alone, so invited my friends who don't speak or understand English.

It was so hard for them to understand the game story or characters conversations without my help.

Stardew Valley's beauty is incomplete without understanding the story and conversations.

I really appreciate what a developer is doing alone, and I don't think there are any obstacles or good reason not to translate the game into Arabic, Also I would like to inform you that I am ready to contribute to translating the entire game into Arabic in the same pixelated game style, I have contributed to the translation of several games, and I am ready to contribute to the translation of this game, just like many other contributors.

Please let our message reach the developer.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I play Stardew Valley since 2019, it's really a great game, and it become so boring to play alone, so invited my friends who don't speak or understand English.

It was so hard for them to understand the game story or characters conversations without my help.

Stardew Valley's beauty is incomplete without understanding the story and conversations.

I really appreciate what a developer is doing alone, and I don't think there are any obstacles or good reason not to translate the game into Arabic, Also I would like to inform you that I am ready to contribute to translating the entire game into Arabic in the same pixelated game style, I have contributed to the translation of several games, and I am ready to contribute to the translation of this game, just like many other contributors.

Please let our message reach the developer.
Check this out: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/translate-the-game-into-arabic.8418/

mqtlfy

Newcomer
They did a good job, their translation only need some changes in font and be changed to support typing from right just as Arabic

thank you for mentioning their thread, I may help him complete the translation.