Translate the game into Arabic

CQX77

Greenhorn
Hello,
Several people and I have started translating the game into Arabic after several correspondences with the game developer and no response to us. We lost hope of supporting language but decided to do something because doing nothing leads to no result. Here are some pictures in Arabic, and the project has been completed by 40%, and we hope the developer will add it to all devices and support us ❤

Attachments

Quirinea

Farmer
Are you planning to publish that as a mod? That at least would be an idea. I don't know if the right-to-left writing direction would be a problem (all the languages that the game is published for are written from left to right)
(BTW that typeface is a bit hard to read. I know some Arabic (very rusty, unfortunately) and had hard time reading e.g. texts in e.g. those pictures from Haley's house)

houshmand

Newcomer
Hi, I am from Iran and as you know, the type of writing in our country is almost similar to Arabic. I am also trying to translate the game but the problem is that I can not add my own font to the game to start the translation I wanted to see if it is possible to give me the fonts you used and how to add it (because Persian and Arabic It's very similar) Thank you very much :)

SAYED123

Greenhorn
I am the one who translates the real... Don't steal my glory and take it for yourself

Attachments

mono:)1680

Greenhorn
When are you going to finish working on this I am very excited to download this and play because my English is a little weak :) وشكرا على مجهودك يا سيد:)
I am the one who translates the real... Don't steal my glory and take it for yourself

rozer0756

Newcomer
I really wanted you to complete the project. I am very sad to know that it was not completed, and there is no complete file for the mod

Abdou

Newcomer
hello,how you added arabic font ?
I really wanted you to complete the project. I am very sad to know that it was not completed, and there is no complete file for the mod
نعم التعريب مكتمل وسيتم نشره قريبا انضم الى الديسكورد لتتمكن من تنزله عند نشره