I'm knitting a teeny tiny Stardew Valley - Updated December

okily_dokily

Sodbuster
That was beyond fantastic! I love every second of it and I can only imagine how many seconds weeks it took to animate it, of course in addition to all the knitting.

This is a magnum opus!

Hey everyone who watches this, please like it on YT and consider subscribing to okily_dokily's channel.
Thank you Lew Zealand! You're always so supportive :)

sunlightgold

Greenhorn
Tiny Stardew is now a major motion picture!

This is so wonderful! So many parts of it genuinely made me grin so wide. I think tiny knitted Krobus was my favorite, but I also loved Robin chopping down the tree that immediately became a chest, and then Willy fishing that chest up! (With the ripples and bubbles!!!) Thank you for sharing this incredible work with the world. :D

okily_dokily

Sodbuster
This is so wonderful! So many parts of it genuinely made me grin so wide. I think tiny knitted Krobus was my favorite, but I also loved Robin chopping down the tree that immediately became a chest, and then Willy fishing that chest up! (With the ripples and bubbles!!!) Thank you for sharing this incredible work with the world. :D
Thank you for such warm feedback! Means a lot :)

Randoplants

Farmhand
Wow, this us so wonderful, both the knitting and your animation skills! I love how you worked every character into the saga of getting Lewis’ shorts back to him :D

also I really love your water animation