If 1.5 only added one new feature, what would you want it to be?

Odin

Staff member
Honestly I always thought it would be cool to have an actual rival to compete with... like each season you're trying to one up each other. Like a rival farm that pushes you to make all aspects of your farm better.
If I remember right CA actually considered that idea during development, but didn't keep it in the game because he didn't think it fit the relaxing feel the game has. I believe this was mentioned in one of his reddit AMAs, but it would take me a while to dig up the comment.

NJmig

Cowpoke
I'm sure 1.5 will have at least two or maybe even three new features in it. But if it was only going to have one, and you got to decide, what would you add to the game?
More stackable items, more dialogues. More interaction with the wife..

The ability of turning dirt in to water and the opposit(?) (I think this is inpossible to get inplemented, but i think it could be a cool feature, so we can create lakes and rivers in our farm.. or destroy them with dirt.. idk.)

Idk, i have only 77 hours on this game :(

(Btw sorry for my bas english :p )

Junicoo

Greenhorn
The big feature that I’d like to see is just more spouse/family stuff. Dialogue, events, the whole shebang (i have a few dialogue mods loaded up and it’s pretty cool seeing all this new stuff — brings me back to when I first started playing the game and interacting with everyone!). I’d love the ability to go with my spouse and our kids to the beach or the city for a fun family trip where we can get a picture at the end of it or something a la
that photo we get with Marnie and Jas
,though I don’t know how possible that is. It’d be cool to see them walking around the farm and hugging the animals and the chickens and all that — or lugging around a sword? Doing something that relates to their parent. Or not, their personality could be randomized like Bananapaws suggested. Really, I’d just like to see the kids interact with the world bc they feel like house goblins and/or a figment of our imagination bc no one except for your spouse remarks on them. It’d be cool if the different villagers gave you advice or something before the kids arrive/are born. If your farmer is hosting a lil parasite it’d be cool if caroline or one of the others who’ve gone through the whole process gave you a book or something. Maybe a painting? A recipe? And if Evelyn or George said something about your kid in a grandparent-y way, which would probably depend on whether or not you’re at 10 hearts with them. Or what if there was a baby shower-like event with the whole town? Oof, that was a whole ramble, sorry.

(also a small thing — I don’t know if there is a way (maybe I’ve just missed it lol) but a way to un-hoe land with an axe or the hoe or something like that just because it drives me crazy when I accidentally hoe a little square of land and I have to wait a few days for it to un-hoe itself. )

EliutH01

Greenhorn
[QUOTE = "Odin, publicación: 157, miembro: 15"]
Estoy seguro de que 1.5 tendrá al menos dos o tal vez incluso tres nuevas características. Pero si solo fuera a tener uno, y tuvieras que decidir, ¿qué agregarías al juego?
[/CITAR]
Como ya hemos visto sobre los eventos de 14 corazones y sé que es mucho pedir, pero agregar más diálogos después del matrimonio e incluso cuando hablar con ellos no sería una mala idea. Lo que quiero decir es que si pudieran agregar más diálogos a los NPC o agregar nuevos NPC (como los padres de Emily y Haley) ya que cuando juegan en modo multijugador y si 2 personas se casan con las hermanas, ese hohar estaría vacío, entonces ahí es donde entrarían los 2 nuevos NPC

Julian

Tiller
A heart meter for your pet, at least one new pet event, and more uses for the pets. A cat that brought you fish occasionally? A dog that could dig up artifacts? I think letting the player have a pet should be at a slightly later place in the game to make up for that. It would definitely add a lot of personality to them!

Sings_off_key

Greenhorn
I'd like more crops or trees and more ways to process them. Tea was a neat addition and I liked the way you could grow it as a permanent shrub (makes a great fence, lol). And it would be nifty if you could expand your greenhouse...

jinglebot

Newcomer
Making animals into meat would be interesting, you could have a smokehouse and use different kinds of wood for flavor.