Riverland Farm I wanted to show you my Winery with ~1700 kegs, Riverland Farm Y44 no mods. Today i collect processed Starfruit Wine

You can also block any npc from breaking stuff by placing furniture like a chair or trash can wherever they enter a new area or stop walking. This makes them pause then start running (like if the player blocks them for a while).

Then you can place stuff wherever like in the image I added to this message. I used trash cans to block the paths of Emily and Sandy so I didn’t need to care about where they walked in the desert.
#1 this was my placement before and on #2 i placed the trashcans. now i'll make it more efficient. guess i'll need more kegs! which is cool! #3optimized

Attachments

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

#1 this was my placement before and on #2 i placed the trashcans. now i'll make it more efficient. guess i'll need more kegs! which is cool! #3optimized
How do you even collect enough materials for that many kegs, let alone collect their contents weekly. 🤪

You can also block any npc from breaking stuff by placing furniture like a chair or trash can wherever they enter a new area or stop walking. This makes them pause then start running (like if the player blocks them for a while).

Then you can place stuff wherever like in the image I added to this message. I used trash cans to block the paths of Emily and Sandy so I didn’t need to care about where they walked in the desert.
it works!
ThorBjoern_3-10-2024_7675034.png