I want to hear your most controversial Opinion about Stardew!

Godkin

Planter
Turning children into doves involves a dark and sad act. However, I didn't say that. I'm just a reminder that sometimes the truth can hurt. ó_ò

Cinnabunny

Greenhorn
I honestly wish there was more story and more than two phrases per person per day.
Also, marrying Shane was a massive mistake, my place looks so ugly now.:cat2:

VampireCake

Rancher
I prefer Tracker to Botanist for the level 10 Foraging perk. I like knowing where the goodies are, plus it includes artifact spots and panning spots. Though I do swap now and then just to pick up some iridium quality items.

(Fruit bat cave is better because there's no other way to get silver and gold quality salmonberries :toothy:)

MaxyMemes

Greenhorn
A lot of people, myself included, love the beach farm expressly for the sheer amount of real estate it provides. Look at all the room my rabbits have to play around in!
i Like i because i can put 84 barns and enslave 1008 ostrich's to make me millions

Clay farming is good for the game. There is currently no other way I'm aware of to amass tons of gold on day 1 and that's a very valuable niche to fill because of speedrunning. Removing clay farming would reduce the amount of cool things you can do early in the game, making min maxing and speedrunning less enjoyable. It is also the only reasonable way I know of to amass large amounts of clay generally. Until both of those niches are filled it has to stay, or at least be made an option.