I suppose some introductions are in order

Sinmenon

Planter
I have been lurking but maybe I should introduce myself properly, I'm just very bad at these.
Hi, I'm Sinmenon (or Sin for short) and I have been playing Stardew Valley on and off for years and I decided to come back and see the new stuff and I'm hooked once again :heart: I used to do small sprite arts and this game is also rekindling that for my own farm and I find it very relaxing.
I'm also a big fan of JRPGs, visual novels and I like some occasional action game, but nowadays I'm in a "let's slow down and chill" mood.
Remember to keep yourself hydrated and thanks for checking my intro!

Sinmenon

Planter
Hello Sinmenon! Welcome to the Forums, glad you're enjoying the game!

What has surprised you most about the new 1.5 content?
It was definitively the island, but some smaller things like the mahogany tree dropping hardwood, the new beach map and the auto petter were also among the things I enjoyed. The telephone ringing certainly caught me by surprise and the computer is so useful. The lost and found box is useful, but Birdie's quest item didn't respawn there.

I also would like to praise the sound design of the parrots. It is so spot-on that when I first got to the island it took me a moment to realize it wasn't the ones outside.