I have lost my WATERING CAN!!

GDawney

Sodbuster
My watering can has seriously disappeared. I have checked every where and it's gone. I did have one those "dead in the mines" experience and stuff from my backpack was taken. BUT. I never go to the mines with my watercan, milk pail or shears. I always drop them off. I checked the recovery service at the Adventurers Lodge and it wasn't one of the options. Now, I also lost my milk pail and shears at the same time and I have had to replace those tools from Marnie's shop. But there isn't ANYWHERE to buy a new watering can!! Can anyone help?

Widget

Sodbuster
My watering can has seriously disappeared. I have checked every where and it's gone. I did have one those "dead in the mines" experience and stuff from my backpack was taken. BUT. I never go to the mines with my watercan, milk pail or shears. I always drop them off. I checked the recovery service at the Adventurers Lodge and it wasn't one of the options. Now, I also lost my milk pail and shears at the same time and I have had to replace those tools from Marnie's shop. But there isn't ANYWHERE to buy a new watering can!! Can anyone help?
You're going to think this is crazy and it might be, but do you have a refrigerator? (If you've done the first house upgrade, you do.) Look in there.

Lew Zealand

Helper
One time I accidentally threw away my pants! At the beginning of the game! So, I did not have access to easy cloth. For like a year I was a pantless lunatic obsessed with marrying Seb. Glad you found your watering can!
Sooooo..... which came first? Replacement pants or marrying Seb. 'Cause if it's the latter, I hope there's a screencap of it!

KittyQueen

Greenhorn
My brother lost his watering can and it's not in any of his chests. What should he do? He has 2 house upgrades and it is not in his refrigerator.

Last edited:
I’ve also lost my watering can I think I might have thrown it in the water I’ve check all my chest my fridges and it no where not at Clint’s to upgrade ether I just don’t know what to do should I restart my world? It’s not in the lost and found bin either

Last edited: