Howdy!

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
I just finshed it actually, coding has been a dream of mine since high school.

:D And I got it to download! Woo, I can play SDV now. I'm so proud of myself.
Woo!!!!! I'm so proud! Not sure if mods work for Linux, but could always try. :D

Welcome to the forums, Taluwen! Nice too meet you!

The only person I ever married in SDV was Leah. And I never think to marry anyone else in the game other than her, even when I make another save game. I think she's perfect!

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
I can try, but if not, I'm okay with vanilla. xD
I would just love a portrait mod
I've started using the PPJA Seasonal Villagers. It's so freakin cute!

Welcome to the forum Clara!
Thank you! I love it here!

Welcome to the forums, Taluwen! Nice too meet you!

The only person I ever married in SDV was Leah. And I never think to marry anyone else in the game other than her, even when I make another save game. I think she's perfect!
Thank you! Lovely to meet you too.

My husband married her and said she lost some of her personality, but I don't entirely agree. I think she's really sweet. <3 If you like Leah, I think you'll adore Emily too.

Thank you! Lovely to meet you too.

My husband married her and said she lost some of her personality, but I don't entirely agree. I think she's really sweet. <3
Yeah, I think she's a girl of my type, even though she's a quite lazy person and can't cook (she does help me with the farm, but most of it was done by my little brother, hehehe, and I eat raw food everyday). I still accept and love her whatever she is, even most of my friend think she is a horrible wife (nah, not in my eyes).
If you like Leah, I think you'll adore Emily too.
Don't worry about it, I have best-friended everyone in SDV, including her. Everyone is wonderful, with all kind of stories they have!

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
Yeah, I think she's a girl of my type, even though she's a quite lazy person and can't cook (she does help me with the farm, but most of it was done by my little brother, hehehe, and I eat raw food everyday). I still accept and love her whatever she is, even most of my friend think she is a horrible wife (nah, not in my eyes).

Don't worry about it, I have best-friended everyone in SDV, including her. Everyone is wonderful, with all kind of stories they have!
I think she's sweet. Only people I can't stand is Haley and Clint. Haley gets a little better, but Clint is just that 'nice guy' type, yanno? Not in a good way either.

I think she's sweet. Only people I can't stand is Haley and Clint. Haley gets a little better, but Clint is just that 'nice guy' type, yanno? Not in a good way either.
I tend to be neutral in front of everyone in town (keep trying my best to sort out people's problem, even sometimes it's confusing). And I never knew a person like Haley could change like that (it's unlikely), and that's a good thing. I am happy that she turns into a more responsible person. As for Clint, I am quite sad for him, I just hope that he could say about his feeling straight to Emily without the need of our help. But it's still nice to able to help him a bit.

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
I tend to be neutral in front of everyone in town (keep trying my best to sort out people's problem, even sometimes it's confusing). And I never knew a person like Haley could change like that (it's unlikely), and that's a good thing. I am happy that she turns into a more responsible person. As for Clint, I am quite sad for him, I just hope that he could say about his feeling straight to Emily without the need of our help. But it's still nice to able to help him a bit.
I can see that. I really tried, but....Clint just rubs me the wrong way, even during all of his heart events. Heck, the straw that broke the camels back was during Emily's fashion event, especially when I wasn't romancing her. I was just like "....Really?"