How to Share Your Farm and Use Stardew Planner

Odin

Staff member
Based on some reports I got on reddit, and after discussing it with the mod creator, I realized the link I was using for the Map Image Export mod wasn't the most up-to-date version of the mod. Of course, this is still a mod that isn't in active development and the last update is still for 1.4, but that's perfect for those playing on Android with mods, who need this mod to easily capture an image of their farm.

So, if you play on Android with mods and have had trouble in past with this mod, please try this version instead! (The link in the guide has also been updated.)

Edit: Now that the Android version has received the 1.5 update, the above information is no longer relevant.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I have now updated the guide to reflect that the 1.5 update for mobile added the screenshot button in the options menu that most other platforms have. This makes capturing farm screenshots on mobile significantly easier! (And simplifies the guide).

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Has anyone found success navigating building around or on top of the greenhouse on the stardew planner v2?

I did it once and had buildings placed on top of it but I’ve spent an hour or two now and cannot replicate it, no matter what I do.

It’s weirding me out a bit, I’d love to see if anyone has success.

insanecookie13

Newcomer
I have now updated the guide to reflect that the 1.5 update for mobile added the screenshot button in the options menu that most other platforms have. This makes capturing farm screenshots on mobile significantly easier! (And simplifies the guide).
Can you help me find my screenshots?

Odin

Staff member
Is there a way to move the greenhouse? It's movable in the game, but it seems to be fixed in one place in the planner?
Unfortunately the planner hasn't been updated for 1.5, so it's missing anything added in that update, including moving the greenhouse.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sooo this might sound silly ...

But how do I get screenshots from my Switch to anywhere else? Such as my android phone, which I use to post here?
I use this way from Nintendo support:

Open your Picture
A button
Send to Smartphone
Choose: Only This One or Batch
Scan QR code on phone
OK on phone to join network
Scan second QR code on phone
Open webpage and copy your photo(s) to your phone
??????
Profit!

Has anyone found success navigating building around or on top of the greenhouse on the stardew planner v2?

I did it once and had buildings placed on top of it but I’ve spent an hour or two now and cannot replicate it, no matter what I do.

It’s weirding me out a bit, I’d love to see if anyone has success.
no, but i realized that this planner is for some scenarios not reliable anymore...talking about showing possible space to put something