How many hours have you played Stardew?

Elenna101

Farmer
That sounds like when I got the game lol
Lol yeah I bought the game and immediately played through the night 10+ hours straight and only stopped because I had to go to an interview.
(Needless to say, it was not exactly the greatest interview I've ever done, but it turned out the job wasn't what I had thought it was from the description and I wasn't interested anyways, so it worked out.)

haywud

Farmhand
According to Steam, I've apparently put 239.4 hours into the game. Admittedly I've lost interest in the game, though it's not the first time and won't be the last. Last time I played I was in the middle of trying for 100% since I haven't done it yet, I guess I'll get back to it eventually.

I have only played a couple of games longer than 200 hours. The ones I can think of off the top of my head, are Terraria, which combining all of the time I spent on it on all platforms would probably be somewhere around 300 to 500 hours, legend of Zelda breath of the wild which I probably spent somewhere around 400 hours on, Castle Crashers, in my younger years, probably about 200-ish hours, and Forza horizon 4 which I probably spent somewhere around 200 to 300 hours on. Other than that, I tend to skip around in games and finish them pretty quick.
I've had several games I've put over 200 hours into, though not sure anyone would really care to see a list. It's mostly RPGs anyway, so it's not like they're hard games to put a lot of time into.

Xx_Aikra_xX

Tiller
I'll admit, I've only played around 40 - 50 hours in the game. Except for some MMOs I tend to move on from games rather quickly. I still come back and play on my farm every once in a while, though. Definitely should be playing the game more than I do.

The longest playtime I've seen has been around 3,000 hours supposedly... anyone played even more?
2,166 hours on xbox.

CallTheDogs

Farmhand
I've got two different "sessions". I drifted away for a while around v1.4. Then was on a new computer for v1.5 and "misplaced" my old steam account. So I bought the game again. The total shows ~4,500 hrs but I would guess it's actually closer to 5,000, because the upper screenshot was taken some time before I actually quit playing.

hours.png

The last two weeks does reflect time in quarantine. I swear.

nicodeux

Farmer
Added times from all mobile and PC saves and I have over 700 hours of play time for Stardew Valley. And I assume this does not count all the times I've restarted the day.
... and I'm far from being tired of this. :laugh: