Switch [HELP] Nintendo switch stability

Blazican420

Newcomer
My s/o and I have been playing STV on switch for the past 2 weeks or so now and have experienced MANY set backs. The furthest we've gotten is fall year 1 before a game breaking crash. Usually these come In the form of a lost connection that results in the world becoming corrupted. Other times a disconnect will happen and the world will still be there, but unable to be connected to by the NON host. Long story short, if your trying to sit down and seriously play this on switch you're going to have hard time. I make this thread as a plead to the people that port this game to PLEASE do some testing fix what is causing these game breaking bugs. World's being corrupted, not joinable, constant disconnects. Attached is a photo of what a corrupted world looks like. There is no save data for the world, but join it solo and everything is there but this world is not even visible when trying to launch a local coop or online. Which is very frustrating after putting hours in. I dont think our mentals can handle losing another world to this. For the sake of the switch community please fix. Bump this if you have a similar issue. Plz fix

Attachments